The Student Room Group

Summer 2015 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noble.
Haha, no worries! I didn't even have time to blink after finishing the tests before getting rejected :lol:

If I didnt get rejected immediately after doing the test for Barclays, does it mean I sorta passed the testing part?
Reply 1981
Original post by sumba
Hi everyone,

I just have a question about these two questions in barclays application:

Do you wish to inform the Barclays recruitment team of any special circumstances where you may need assistance in the application and assessment process ?

Do you have citizenship or a permanent work permit for the location you are applying to?

Well I'm a foreign student who will need a visa to get to london ( even for the assessment day ) so I don't know if I have to mention it in the question above
And if would it be a problem if I say no in the second question ??

Thanks for your help.

Theoretically they have policies that make this kind of information irrelevant for the outcome of the application. Put it, you will have to say it eventually...
Reply 1984
Original post by will2348
Any ideas about Corporate Finance?

I believe its only open for Fixed Income
Have you all received test invite for JPM?
Reply 1986
Original post by intern123
Have you all received test invite for JPM?

Submitted mine on Saturday and haven't got an invite, assuming it is not instant.
Reply 1987
Did anyone apply for JPM's Spring Week last year and then apply again for Summer this year and only receive SJT and no numerical? Last year was numerical first followed by SJT almost immediately...
Original post by RG1825
Did anyone apply for JPM's Spring Week last year and then apply again for Summer this year and only receive SJT and no numerical? Last year was numerical first followed by SJT almost immediately...

This was discussed earlier. I had this problem, although I didn't have to do the SJT last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JWz
Submitted mine on Saturday and haven't got an invite, assuming it is not instant.

Is it for Summer or Grad? I think some divisions do it differently.
Reply 1990
Original post by Aenigma
This was discussed earlier. I had this problem, although I didn't have to do the SJT last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thanks, must have missed it.
Reply 1991
Original post by intern123
Is it for Summer or Grad? I think some divisions do it differently.

Summer. Yeah, that probably is the case.
Reply 1992
Guys are we supposed to get the test invite from CS immediately (summer IBD)? I submitted my app yesterday and didn't receive anything so far
Original post by DeSade
Guys are we supposed to get the test invite from CS immediately (summer IBD)? I submitted my app yesterday and didn't receive anything so far

Yeah, I got mine straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1994
I see. Ok, I will try to contact tech dupport then.

Another thing, in which part of UBS application are we supposed to upload our resume?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody heard back from Citibank?
Original post by EconObsessed

Nope, have you?
Original post by Mustgetintoib
Nope, have you?

Nor have I. Submitted my application early this month. Its been a while.
Reply 1998
Nor have I. Submitted my application early this month. Its been a while.

Original post by Mustgetintoib
Nope, have you?

Nothing here either.
Went to an insight day at Citi last week and I'm not sure they've started 'recruiting' yet. HR said they need 'a certain number of applicants before they begin to move through the process'

Might be different for different business areas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending