The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester uni rocklands house 2014/15 !

So got allocated a room in rocklands level 1 and wanted to know who id be living with

Sounds pretty sweet ... never seen it though :smile:
Yaaaaaay me too I'm on the ground floor!! I've not seen it either I haven't even been to leicester haha
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey you two! I've been allocated a room in rocklands as well - first floor, room 13. I also haven't seen the place - dunno about you guys but apart from a few on tsr it's pretty much impossible to find a picture haha (unsure whether that's a bad thing lol xD).

Not sure what you think but being a separate house with just 23 people one thing I was worried about was being isolated from the other blocks in Beaumont. It's probably going to be sick once we're there though and I've read that it's a really sociable house. One of my mates was in a smaller accommodation away from the main block in a different uni and he said they had a really tight knit group as a result.

Really look forward to meeting you guys anyway! where abouts are you both from? hopefully we can find some more of our 20 other housemates :smile:
Reply 3
oh and here are those few pics I mentioned I had found http://s11.photobucket.com/user/Rhino106/media/6b772bb3.pbw.html
Hello everyone :smile: I've just firmed Leicester and was wondering what Rocklands house is like... Are you enjoying the house? What is the kitchen/living facilities like? How big are the bedrooms? Sorry for all the questions, thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending