The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester Secondary PGCE 14/15

Hello!

I'm starting a secondary PGCE in French and Spanish this September and I would like to move to Manchester in July/August.

I just thought I'd create a place for those heading to Manchester to discuss housing as I would like to live with others on the course!

Has anyone already moved to Manchester? Is anyone local to the area with advice about different areas? Or is anyone looking to fill a room in a house? Let me know!
Reply 1
Hi Sophie. I'm starting my PGCE in September in Spanish at French but at MMU. Looking to live with other PGCE students. let me know if youre interested!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Hello! Thanks for replying! Are you local to Manchester? I've had recommendations from friends of friends about different areas in Manchester, mostly quite central, but still not quite sure how to narrow it down!
Reply 3
Heya,

I'll be studying Spanish and French this September! Are yous still looking for people to live with etc? Don't know Manchester really so I don't know what's the best thing to do!
Reply 4
Hi there,

I'm also starting a PGCE in September (English Secondary) and looking to house-share with other like-minded PGCE-ers!

Have I missed the boat with this one?

Nathan
Hey there, I'm Sam (maths pgce) and and am pretty much in the same boat as you guys in terms of looking for a place, pref with other PGCE people. If anyone here's still looking either let me know on the thread or send me a message and let's do this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending