That's a good thing, I need my cals.
Reply 2
Original post by Blackshadow
That's a good thing, I need my cals.

Yh ima start eating them once I begin to bulk

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd say a standard meal should be somewhere between 400-900 calories tbh
Reply 4
By the sounds of every other poster, I too having read the topic title I couldn't see what the problem was? Let's consider you eat three meals a day, if that ready meal (presumably an evening meal) is only 500 calories and the very generalised ultra average intake is about 2000 calories then you would need to make up another 500 for both lunch and breakfast and 500 from snacks in between.

The calories isn't the problem with ready meals, the high fat, salt and sugar content is.
Reply 5
Original post by Ozzin
By the sounds of every other poster, I too having read the topic title I couldn't see what the problem was? Let's consider you eat three meals a day, if that ready meal (presumably an evening meal) is only 500 calories and the very generalised ultra average intake is about 2000 calories then you would need to make up another 500 for both lunch and breakfast and 500 from snacks in between.

The calories isn't the problem with ready meals, the high fat, salt and sugar content is.

Look normal people skip breakfast and eat a sandwhich for lunch. No one has time for 2500 cals a day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
You should be aiming for 500+ calories per meal anyway. 3 meals a day would then add up to about 1500. And 500-1000 calories should go towards snacks throughout the day (depending on what you're RDA is / whether you're male, female, teenager etc).
Reply 7
Original post by Petulia
You should be aiming for 500+ calories per meal anyway. 3 meals a day would then add up to about 1500. And 500-1000 calories should go towards snacks throughout the day (depending on what you're RDA is / whether you're male, female, teenager etc).

I ate a box of short breads 60 cals per square and ate 22 of them, you do the math.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Ana81
Look normal people skip breakfast and eat a sandwhich for lunch. No one has time for 2500 cals a day

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think most people eat breakfast......

Tesco 47p white sliced bread contains 1856 calories.

Ban it! BAN IT NOW!!!
a kilo of Tesco's sugar contains 4000 kcal

:eek:

:mob:
Original post by Ana81

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most people have breakfast.
at the moment you can buy Sharwoods frozen curry for £1 at Teaco.

their massala is fabulous :coma:
they're absolute ****
Original post by Ana81

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you'll find most 'normal' people have breakfast.

I have no idea if 500 calories is a lot. I just eat what I want and give no real ****s.
Original post by Ana81

Posted from TSR Mobile

Except this is a student forum the likelyhood is actually probably the opposite, people have too much time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NathanW18
I think you'll find most 'normal' people have breakfast.

I have no idea if 500 calories is a lot. I just eat what I want and give no real ****s.

Science has proven that you only put on weight if you read the dietary information regarding the food you're eating.

Don't give a damn = no fat
Is this thread supposed to highlight that 500 cals is a lot? Lmao.
Reply 18
Whats the issue? Most meals are around that. Ready meals aren't exactly going to be nutritious..
Reply 19
Original post by Ana81

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you sure 'normal' people do that? I don't think so and I can't tell if you're agreeing with me but that just means more justification for this meal.

Quick Reply

Latest