The Student Room Group

Is this too over dressed for a wedding?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tcool
Look at the images of an Asain wedding....oh we LOVE to go to the fully monty

Lol ikr, toooo much makeup (foundation that is 100x lighter than their natural skin colour)..
But i find them fun :smile:
Reply 21
Not at all, it's not your fault you dress well :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Dinaa
Lol ikr, toooo much makeup (foundation that is 100x lighter than their natural skin colour)..
But i find them fun :smile:

Haha tell me about it, and sky high heels! But yep you're right I love the atmosphere of them
Reply 23
Original post by Tcool
For a uni interview you could actually go like that and you'll look beautiful but you could just cut out the high heels for flats or more office type shoes (but those shoes you got a really nice, where did you get them from btw) but the dress is perfect for an interview, maybe pop on a blazer for more sophistication?

The shoes are Iron Fist(and bloody expensive :teehee: ) I have some nice blazers which I think would go nice so yeah thanks for that :smile:
I swear look at arab/African weddings! THEY DRESS MAAD!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by esjae
The shoes are Iron Fist(and bloody expensive :teehee: ) I have some nice blazers which I think would go nice so yeah thanks for that :smile:

Np, best of luck for your interview :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
The dress was perfect for a wedding!
Reply 27
Original post by Green Velvet
The dress was perfect for a wedding!

Original post by Tcool
Np, best of luck for your interview :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Looks fine, you're beautiful!
The dress looks lovely. Stop panicking. Honestly it is perfect for the occasion.
Yeah that dress is fine for the wedding not over dressed at all,
Reply 31
Original post by scorpion95
Yeah that dress is fine for the wedding not over dressed at all,

Original post by MATHSPOW!!
The dress looks lovely. Stop panicking. Honestly it is perfect for the occasion.

Original post by Furandesu
Looks fine, you're beautiful!

Thank you :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by esjae
10429464_10152992064320884_5700634159662439504_n.jpg

I wore this too a wedding after party last night and out of my group of friends I was over dressed...
But I got to go to a full wedding- the actually ceremony and all, and was hoping to wear that, will I look over dressed again?

I wouldn't say you look overdressed at all for a wedding. It looks lovely :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
nope its totally fine. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest