The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kosy91
If you call them 'PWC" they're automatically gonna reject you

Haha you are so wrong! People in the company use multiple uppercase or lowercase - pwc / PwC / PWC.
Anyone that applied to Deloitte, how long did it take for Deloitte to get back to you after you complete numerical and critical reasoning tests? The last communication I had was just an email 12 days ago saying "We are currently reviewing your test results and will be in touch with you shortly to let you know the outcome."
Original post by Hermione17
Anyone that applied to Deloitte, how long did it take for Deloitte to get back to you after you complete numerical and critical reasoning tests? The last communication I had was just an email 12 days ago saying "We are currently reviewing your test results and will be in touch with you shortly to let you know the outcome."

So most of the people on this thread applied in August/ September and are only just getting first round interviews/ invitations to complete the service line questionnaire. Not that this really answers your question but Deloitte have been changing their system so you might speed through or have to wait equally as long...so don't be surprised if you don't hear anything any time soon...
Reply 783
Original post by tasmith247
Capgemini!

A fine choice! PM me with any queries you may have before joining and see you next year when you join.
Original post by M1011
A fine choice! PM me with any queries you may have before joining and see you next year when you join.

Thanks that would be great! I'll probs PM you in the new year once you've been through your training etc :smile:
If you have a capgemini offer, what department is it with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied to OW for their second deadline. Anyone have any tips for practising for the numerical and critical reasoning tests? I can do SHL in my sleep but I hear these are a different beast.
Original post by zxh800
Applied to OW for their second deadline. Anyone have any tips for practising for the numerical and critical reasoning tests? I can do SHL in my sleep but I hear these are a different beast.

Do they even have vacancies at OW any more? I couldn't find any London-based positions advertised except for the intern one and other experienced positions. And yes, the OW tests are quite different - loads of trigonometry, and probability. This should give you a good idea - https://skukre1.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/oliver-wyman-numerical-reasoning-test/
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ramadi88
Do they even have vacancies at OW any more? I couldn't find any London-based positions advertised except for the intern one and other experienced positions. And yes, the OW tests are quite different - loads of trigonometry, and probability. This should give you a good idea - https://skukre1.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/oliver-wyman-numerical-reasoning-test/

They had two deadlines, the first to receive offers in December and the second to receive offers in February. The second and final deadline was last night unfortunately, hence no further open vacancies.

Ah I see, thanks for the heads up. I can see why they would catch a lot of people expecting SHL tests out. Gotta revise my basic trig and probability then!
Reply 789
Anyone has news from OC&C for their Jan round?
I was in the consulting track, applied end of September, had my AC 17 November and Partner Interview on the 9th December. Got my offer Sunday night. I think timeframes really depend on what area. I was told if I didn't hear back in 48 hours it is probably a no according to a friend in Audit. Love how wrong he was!
Original post by lolalu
Has anyone heard back from OC&C re: the interview rounds in Jan?

I have an interview arranged for 9th Jan
Original post by tgmarcus
I was in the consulting track, applied end of September, had my AC 17 November and Partner Interview on the 9th December. Got my offer Sunday night. I think timeframes really depend on what area. I was told if I didn't hear back in 48 hours it is probably a no according to a friend in Audit. Love how wrong he was!

Congratulations @tgmarcus! Which company is this?
Reply 793
Original post by rextra
Hey, congrats on making the final round. How did your first round go just btw? I had mine very recently but haven't heard back yet, so just wondering if you feel yours went exceedingly well?

Thanks! I though it went well, but it's always hard to tell. Did you hear back yet? Does anyone have any insight into Bain's written cases?
anyone here for Capgemini Sept intake? where are you w/ the application process. Are they waiting to fill the April one first?
Not a grad enquiry but is anyone waiting to be scheduled an interview with Deloitte Consulting (in my case for the summer internship), after being told they would be given one?
I just completed the tests at KPMG.. they're so tough! i feel like an idiot after the numerical. I did a bloody economics degree and I could barely answer half of them. Did you guys find it challenging? I'm going to do the Pwc one tomorrow.. any advice?
Offer from EY!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Consultingstude
Offer from EY!!!! :biggrin:

Congrats. What division is it with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bankonthis
Congrats. What division is it with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Advisory - Performance Improvement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending