The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

central village leeds

pretty shocked went back home for the day to collect personal belongings when i returned a bag of rubbish was on the landing and the door wide open cleaners have been in and out cleaning rooms what students have already moved out of but i am still living here until my contract ends.

when i returned 9 yoghurt's and some lucozade sport had been taken from the fridge hell fire why steal them they cost 10 for 3 pound at morrisons and the lucozade sport 2 pound 2 pence for 4.

when complained at reception no one had apparently been in getting sick of living here now cleaner nearly walked in on me as got the wrong room quietest knock when i told him i was in he still tried to continue to unlock my door haven't you handed your keys in no i'm living here then he looks at his sheet then its the one next to me.

been showing i presume prospective tenants for 2014 but give me no notice first time it happened the woman told the people everyone's moved out of this flat and there was me sat on my laptop. It's happened 3 times as i'm aware but i do go out so could have done more viewings what i know of.

place is going down hill dirty lifts looks un loved at this time of year does central village i still pay rent and the place should still be welcoming.

Quick Reply

Latest