The Student Room Group

I'm having a sexual affair with my girlfriend's brother & don't know what to do

Scroll to see replies

Totally think this is a troll but anyways, I think you should break it off with both of them because even if you break it off with her, there would be no way you could carry on with this relationship with her brother because eventually, she's going to have to know, because you won't be able to keep this relationship a secret for very long. On the other hand, if you break it off with him, you will stay with this girl knowing that you did the unforgivable to her, you can't carry on a relationship in dishonesty and also, if you break it off with the guy, chances are, he might tell his sister to get back at you for breaking it off with him, so either way she's going to find out. So break it off with both of them and spare the girl the heart break that you're going to put her through otherwise.
Two males cant have sex, they can sodomise eachother..
get out of it while you can.her brother will use and manipulate you until he tells her or she catches you.either way it's over.she's going to find out one way or the other.do the mature thing and just walk away.you don't want to be around when she finds out.
not sure if real or troll
Who was on top?
When you say sex what do you actually mean oral or anal?Are you sure he is not sleeping with other guys as you may risk passing on diseases to her? Also how exatly did this situaton arise does she know her brrother is gay? If you really wanted to end it I imagine you probably could if you really wanted to. Maybe you should let slip when you are having sex by saying something like your brother is tighter than you.
(edited 9 years ago)
yuck
Aren't the parents or anyone else a bit suspicious does anyone know other than you. Also are they identical or non identical maybe you could just say you got them mixed up.
You need to come up with better stories man.
Original post by Plantbelt
I'm a 16 year old guy, with a 16 year old girlfriend who has a 16 year old twin bother. Two months ago at a party I had drunk sex with my girlfriend's brother, and before then I thought I was straight; now I know I'm bi and I've known since the first time I had sex with him. For the last two months I've been having a lot of sex with him, all behind my girlfriend's back (I've been with her for six months), and she doesn't suspect anything.

I've been having a lot of sex with my girlfriend too; obviously the brother knows this and doesn't care. I like my girlfriend a lot, and I feel so guilty about everything; I just can't resist the sex with her brother. I'm drinking a lot because of it, and I don't know what to do any more. I love the sex with both of them, I don't want to stop seeing my girlfriend but I can't stop having sex with him. What do I do?

Even George R R Martin couldn't make that **** up.

I think you're just attention seeking, which is sad, but the thread has made me laugh, so fair play. If this does turn out to be true, I'm sure you could make some money off a tabloid, though you'll probably set the bisexual acceptance movement back a long way.
you're cheating on your girlfriend, you evidently don't care enough about her or you would stop, "not being able to resist" is not a valid excuse.
However if you break up with your girlfriend, then it'll be known that you slept with her brother - **** hits the fan.
If you break up with the brother then he'll tell his sister - **** hits the fan.
If you continue, your girlfriend will find out - **** hits the fan.
Oh and if you break up with both of them, the brother will tell the sister - **** hits the fan.
to be honest OP you honestly make out that sex is the only thing in either relationship. tbf you might as well just break up with the sister so she's rid of you and just be bang bros with the brother and take all the **** you're going to get from other people for cheating.
It ain't gonna be fun.
I really hope you're trolling... but if you aren't, I strongly suggest that you break it off with both of them.
They're related, so one will find out eventually. Do yourself and them a favor, just let it go (no, not the song)
and move on. I don't know why you cheated on her, or why you continue to keep this a secret, but you're only hurting them both in the end so just, stop this.
Reply 52
Original post by eddie1221
On the other hand, she might say yes and then it's perfectly solved.

"Want to have a threesome with your brother?" is going to have very few people saying yes.
Original post by CJKay
"Want to have a threesome with your brother?" is going to have very few people saying yes.

The majority of twins have incestuous relationships, don't you know that?
Original post by Plantbelt
I'm a 16 year old guy, with a 16 year old girlfriend who has a 16 year old twin bother. Two months ago at a party I had drunk sex with my girlfriend's brothe... For the last two months I've been having a lot of sex with him, all behind my girlfriend's back

What a lad! :sexface:
Original post by CJKay

The majority of twins have incestuous relationships, don't you know that?

I did with my twin sister and her boyfriend.

Jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
It's very likely that she will say yes, twins love incestuous relationships!

Er, what? You do realise game of thrones is fiction right? :lol:
Reply 57
Original post by Mankytoes
Even George R R Martin couldn't make that **** up.

I think you're just attention seeking, which is sad, but the thread has made me laugh, so fair play. If this does turn out to be true, I'm sure you could make some money off a tabloid, though you'll probably set the bisexual acceptance movement back a long way.

Bet he's reading this thinking 'Wow, that's brilliant, why didn't I think of that!', would have been one hell of a plot twist that, as if the whole twincestrous relationship wasn't enough already!
Original post by Olie
Er, what? You do realise game of thrones is fiction right? :lol:

Didn't you know that 90% of twin have an incestuous relationship involving one of their partners at some point in time?
I reckon this is a troll. Also how are you getting so much access to alcohol at your age? You must be gay btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending