The Student Room Group

When did your frame fill out?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hyperplane
dat broscience

where did u graduate mate? huehuehue

Obvious sarcasm obviously isn't obvious..

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP how old are you?
hugh wotmeight

eat a lot, train hard, and maybe you'll grow.
Again I ask, why can't you squat or deadlift?
Original post by SEHughes
Again I ask, why can't you squat or deadlift?

He's working out at home, so there's not enough weight.
I went through a fat stage up till I was maybe 14, a skinny stage until 16 and just in this last year I've filled out and became a more manly physique
Reply 26
When I stopped eating like a child. Most skinny guys I know just don't eat enough. I was eating 1800-2000kcal per day, thought I was eating a normal amount yet was stick shaped. Bone structure hasn't changed but 10 inches on my chest still makes me look much broader.
Reply 27
Original post by e aí rapaz
OP how old are you?

If you were like 15 I'd say there's a chance that you're still gonna grow in terms of bone structure. But at 17, even if you do grow a bit more I don't imagine it'll be much.
Reply 29
Original post by SEHughes
Why can't you squat or deadlift? Scoliosis? Broken ankles?

As for lifting heavier than bigger looking guys, I don't buy it. Your numbers are really low, or you're being dishonest about which lifts/rep ranges you're comparing.

Yeah just because he is smaller and and looks weaker doesn’t mean he can’t out lift biggers guys. I know out of experience. I am 6’3 and I’m 180 pounds and I was chest pressing 315 lbs when I was incarcerated. I had a similar issue I went in at 6’3 135 pounds and hated how I looked then I started working out and in 6 months I put on 60 pounds of muscle. And I was out lifting guys double my size. Who ever made this comment is probably a fat kid or a lame ass hater cause you’re skinny and he’s a fat **** most likely. Do worry bout these lames and just keep working out with light weight and work your way up and your frame will build and widen. You got it keep pushing your self and you will get to what you put your mind too. Good luck👍
Original post by Toetag97
Yeah just because he is smaller and and looks weaker doesn’t mean he can’t out lift biggers guys. I know out of experience. I am 6’3 and I’m 180 pounds and I was chest pressing 315 lbs when I was incarcerated. I had a similar issue I went in at 6’3 135 pounds and hated how I looked then I started working out and in 6 months I put on 60 pounds of muscle. And I was out lifting guys double my size. Who ever made this comment is probably a fat kid or a lame ass hater cause you’re skinny and he’s a fat **** most likely. Do worry bout these lames and just keep working out with light weight and work your way up and your frame will build and widen. You got it keep pushing your self and you will get to what you put your mind too. Good luck👍

Thread’s 9 years old, hopefully OP has filled out by now.

Quick Reply

Latest