The Student Room Group

Medicine at uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Chemistry? You could make a revision guide from mark schemes and still get a good grade. It's good but I wish it was a bit more like biology and actually made us apply our knowledge in the exams.

See we arent allowed mark schemes at my college.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vickie89uk
See we arent allowed mark schemes at my college.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's mean.
That's mean.

They class it as cheating your way through the year!!!!

Ive never had one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
No and no.

You don't need biology, chemistry is actually the main subject that every med school asks for.

Please don't post if you're just making it up on what you think is right. If you don't know, don't post. This is somebody's future that you're guessing about.

Its recommended to do bio to AS
Christ on a bicycle. I cannot believe that a thread which can be correctly and unambiguously answered in one post has generated 4 pages of discussion.
They class it as cheating your way through the year!!!!

Ive never had one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does your college have their own exams or do they use an exam board. It's not cheating - it's just knowing the system:cool:
Does your college have their own exams or do they use an exam board. It's not cheating - it's just knowing the system:cool:

Think its AQA

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on AQA. A month before my exams my chem teacher gave us 10 years worth of exam papers and told us to do every single one and learn the mark schemes :eek:

It will definitely make revision easier + youtube videos.
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Christ on a bicycle. I cannot believe that a thread which can be correctly and unambiguously answered in one post has generated 4 pages of discussion.

what else would you expect from tsr?:tongue:
I'm on AQA. A month before my exams my chem teacher gave us 10 years worth of exam papers and told us to do every single one and learn the mark schemes :eek:

It will definitely make revision easier + youtube videos.

See im skeptical of youtube because people can be full of bs on their and confuse you. Yeah ive got a little sister doing A levels in derby might see who her exam board is and if its AQA see if she has a mark scheme.

Posted from TSR Mobile
See im skeptical of youtube because people can be full of bs on their and confuse you. Yeah ive got a little sister doing A levels in derby might see who her exam board is and if its AQA see if she has a mark scheme.

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrERintoul
He's an alevel teacher and sooo amazing (plus he has a nice voice:colondollar:)

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/science/as-and-a-level/chemistry-2420/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

and Derby? I'm from Derby :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrERintoul
He's an alevel teacher and sooo amazing (plus he has a nice voice:colondollar:)

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/science/as-and-a-level/chemistry-2420/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

and Derby? I'm from Derby :smile:

Amazing. Its a small world :smile: oh yeah a teacher with a nice voice helps a lot.

Thank you so much ill subscribe and definately print that mark scheme thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Amazing. Its a small world :smile: oh yeah a teacher with a nice voice helps a lot.

Thank you so much ill subscribe and definately print that mark scheme thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the mark schemes except the most recent ones will be available on the website for anyone to download. Using mark schemes at the point of doing the past paper is cheating. Using them to see how you did and what you should have put is just good sense.
Original post by Fission_Mailed

y u heff to be madd?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending