The Student Room Group

Please helpp aqa gcse english literature controlled assessment

I was wondering if someone had access to the exemplar material for this controlled assessment? Have your teachers put some up by any chance which you could please share? Apparently they have these 'standardisation and exemplification booklet' s which only they can access. That's what I don't like about AQA tbh, Edexcel makes exemplars available on their site without the need of a login. Please please help!
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
Original post by helloitsmee
I was wondering if someone had access to the exemplar material for this controlled assessment? Have your teachers put some up by any chance which you could please share? Apparently they have these 'standardisation and exemplification booklet' s which only they can access. That's what I don't like about AQA tbh, Edexcel makes exemplars available on their site without the need of a login. Please please help!

It would be useful if you said what controlled assessment, as AQA English varies from school to school. I don't think students are allowed them, which is why they are not available on the website.
Reply 3
Original post by Gorwell
It would be useful if you said what controlled assessment, as AQA English varies from school to school. I don't think students are allowed them, which is why they are not available on the website.

Unit 3 of AQA English Literature. They put them up for French though, just not English :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending