The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds - Offical Advice Thread

Hi Everyone

Results day is finally here! I hope things are working out well for you, but if you have any questions or need any advice - feel free to ask on here.

Confirming your place (firm or insurance) - you can check the status of your offer online at www.leeds.ac.uk/confirmation or calling us on 0370 121 5122

Clearing and Adjustment - our vacancies are all listed on our website: www.leeds.ac.uk/vacancies or you can call us on 0370 126 0606

Amanda
University of Leeds
Hi I am currently still awaiting a decision from leeds as i missed my biology offer for a few marks and have gone for a remark as i was originally told i was unsuccessful.
I have called the university and explained this but i find it confusing knowing who i need to contact as my call was transferred a few times. I have also sent emails to the biology department but am unsure whether these are the correct people to contact.
(edited 9 years ago)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by University of Leeds
Hi Everyone

Results day is finally here! I hope things are working out well for you, but if you have any questions or need any advice - feel free to ask on here.

Confirming your place (firm or insurance) - you can check the status of your offer online at www.leeds.ac.uk/confirmation or calling us on 0370 121 5122

Clearing and Adjustment - our vacancies are all listed on our website: www.leeds.ac.uk/vacancies or you can call us on 0370 126 0606

Amanda
University of Leeds

Hi is there anyway you will reconsider a rejected applicant
Hi Everyone

Amanda
University of Leeds

Hi there, I spoke on the phone this morning about the course business with a foundation year. I was not made a verbal offer but was told I would be contacted. Soon after the vacancy was removed from the website.

Does this mean I definitely won't be getting this clearing place?
Original post by chelseafan
Hi there, I spoke on the phone this morning about the course business with a foundation year. I was not made a verbal offer but was told I would be contacted. Soon after the vacancy was removed from the website.

Does this mean I definitely won't be getting this clearing place?

Hi

Sorry I've only just picked up this message. As far as I'm aware that course is now full, but I'd suggest that you contact the department (Lifelong Learning Centre) to confirm. Their phone number is: 0370 835 0552

Best wishes

Amanda
Hi

Sorry I've only just picked up this message. As far as I'm aware that course is now full, but I'd suggest that you contact the department (Lifelong Learning Centre) to confirm. Their phone number is: 0370 835 0552

Best wishes

Amanda

Yeah i contacted them and i wont be offered a place. :frown:

Wish they'd contacted me sooner.
Original post by jesscann1
Hi is there anyway you will reconsider a rejected applicant

Before we make an application unsuccessful we do have another look at the application.

You may still be eligible to apply for another course, our vacancies are listed at www.leeds.ac.uk/vacancies

Best wishes

Amanda
Original post by cyan kat
Hi I am currently still awaiting a decision from leeds as i missed my biology offer for a few marks and have gone for a remark as i was originally told i was unsuccessful.
I have called the university and explained this but i find it confusing knowing who i need to contact as my call was transferred a few times. I have also sent emails to the biology department but am unsure whether these are the correct people to contact.

Hi

You would be best speaking to the admissions team. If your course is Biology BSc (C100) the contact is Carolyn Giles on 0370 835 9453

If it's another course in Biology let me know and I'll check who the correct contact is for you.

Best wishes

Amanda

Quick Reply

Latest