The Student Room Group

Done a bad thing

Ive done a pretty bad thing at the weekend. I have been on and off with this guy for over two and a hf yrs. Thing is hes the lowest of the low compulsive liar, cheat always in the pub always lying to people. I found out at one point he was living with a woman, cheating on me and was seeing his ex gf.

Anyway i was silly and he is still with this woman, havent been with him since last march and went with him knowing he is still with the one but i was extremely drunk and not proud of myself at any standard. He came back into pub after being with me and was all over her - to be expected i guess just wish i hadnt done it knowing what he is. He is always trying it on even if she is in same room. She kicks him out every couple of wks and he ends up just going off with someone yet she constantly takes him back.
There is nothing you can do to change what has happened, just move on from this, and don't make the same mistake again.
Reply 2
I've been in a similar situation and you have to just pick up and move on with your life. You are worth more than him, you deserve someone great :smile: Avoid avoid avoid! That's the tactic I use and it's been working pretty well so far!
Reply 3
Original post by MarleyZ
I've been in a similar situation and you have to just pick up and move on with your life. You are worth more than him, you deserve someone great :smile: Avoid avoid avoid! That's the tactic I use and it's been working pretty well so far!

Thing is he always tries it on when he sees me yet it's me who gets it in neck. He's always cheating yet she constantly takes him bk
Reply 4
Original post by spikeygurl
Thing is he always tries it on when he sees me yet it's me who gets it in neck. He's always cheating yet she constantly takes him bk

Can't you avoid the places where you know he will be?
Reply 5
Original post by MarleyZ
Can't you avoid the places where you know he will be?

Shouldn't have to! She even texts me if she thinks he's been with me and gets people to spy. He slags me off to to cover his bk make out I'm stalking him
Reply 6
Shouldn't have to! She even texts me if she thinks he's been with me and gets people to spy. He slags me off to to cover his bk make out I'm stalking him

I know you shouldn't have to but it's one of those things where they won't stop harassing you so you have to block them out totally.

yeah you may have to stop going to that pub or w/e but surely that's better than being made to feel uncomfortable and having her do that?

It's annoying when you know you shouldn't have to change your life because they're doing this but tbh you'll be way better off!
Reply 7
Original post by MarleyZ
I know you shouldn't have to but it's one of those things where they won't stop harassing you so you have to block them out totally.

yeah you may have to stop going to that pub or w/e but surely that's better than being made to feel uncomfortable and having her do that?

It's annoying when you know you shouldn't have to change your life because they're doing this but tbh you'll be way better off!

I shouldn't have to put up with her texting me if we're seen in same way but also wish she'd open her eyes. Can't always b the women's fault
Reply 8
Sounds like he's preying on women with low self esteem.

If you feel that guilty then keep your lips sealed.

Both sets.
Reply 10
Original post by ilem
Sounds like he's preying on women with low self esteem.

He's known for it! Not worth having but i have feelings for him
Reply 11
He's known for it! Not worth having but i have feelings for him

Do something to get rid of them. Attend therapy for starters.
Reply 12
Original post by ilem
Do something to get rid of them. Attend therapy for starters.

Why go for thereapy just because he won't leave me alone and she is so insecure she has to check up on him
Reply 13
Why go for thereapy just because he won't leave me alone and she is so insecure she has to check up on him

Because you clearly can't let go? You said yourself you have feelings for him.
Reply 14
Original post by ilem
Because you clearly can't let go? You said yourself you have feelings for him.

Maybe but he's a nightmare and shouldn't have to deal with a seriously insecure woman

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending