The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Iridann
I never got an acknowledgement, just a week and a half then an interview.

When is your interview date?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Elcor
When is your interview date?

5th
Reply 382
Original post by Iridann
5th

...What month?
Original post by Elcor
...What month?

November.

There's also only one interview day on a 5th of any month.
Reply 384
Original post by Iridann
November.

There's also only one interview day on a 5th of any month.

Ooh that should be busy. Thanks.
Original post by Elcor
Ooh that should be busy. Thanks.

Yeah if you look at the how to apply page you'll see all of the upcoming interview dates so you should be able to gauge when you might be offered one.
They're doing them in batches I guess and the first one's done for my department.
Reply 386
Original post by Zottula
This thread is for people who are applying to (or considering applying to) Imperial College in the 2014/2015 cycle for 2015 entry.

Discuss your application here and find other people applying for the same thing.

Also check out TSR's new stalking pages: University Connect.

I am an international student and probably won't be available for an interview. Will I be at a significant disadvantage when I apply in imperial for a chem Eng course in 2015
Original post by Shelock
I am an international student and probably won't be available for an interview. Will I be at a significant disadvantage when I apply in imperial for a chem Eng course in 2015

They will likely try to conduct a telephone interview with you.
Reply 388
Original post by Iridann
They will likely try to conduct a telephone interview with you.

Have you or has anyone you know had a telephonic interview with a university?
Original post by Shelock
Have you or has anyone you know had a telephonic interview with a university?

Not personally, but if you look around past students have and I think I've seen applicants from last year mention it. I'd just email the UG admissions about it.
Original post by bwr19
My interview email came through today. :biggrin: So, who else is November 5th MEng Computing? I imagine I'll be seeing some of you there!

Uh oh.. I've applied for MEng Computing but haven't heard anything yet! :frown:
Original post by NsT3N12
Who applied for chemistry at imperial? Has anyone heard back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied for chemistry but haven't heard anything back yet. My application was sent on the Tuesday. The seeming trend is that it takes about a week to hear something back.
Reply 392
Original post by BissyA
I've applied for chemistry but haven't heard anything back yet. My application was sent on the Tuesday. The seeming trend is that it takes about a week to hear something back.

I sent off mine a week ago and haven't heard back yet :frown: maybe it's because I have a ps for medicine ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 393
Original post by BissyA

What are ur other choices ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any other biochemistry applicants here who have received their offers/got a confirmation/interview? Sent mine off a month ago and there's no word from them :frown:
International applicants, please let me know when you have heard back from Imperial. :smile:
Original post by Navo D.
Any other biochemistry applicants here who have received their offers/got a confirmation/interview? Sent mine off a month ago and there's no word from them :frown:

Sorry to hear about that, but similarly haven't heard back. All my other universities sent me a reply saying they have received my application except Imperial. Maybe they wait for all submissions and then decide who to interview...

Applying for Biochemistry with Management by the way
Original post by Iridann
Yeah if you look at the how to apply page you'll see all of the upcoming interview dates so you should be able to gauge when you might be offered one.
They're doing them in batches I guess and the first one's done for my department.

Can you send me the link where we can see the upcoming interview dates. I can't find it.

Thanks.
Reply 398
Original post by Navo D.

Don't worry, another Biochem applicant and I sent mine off at about the same time, I was beginning to worry that they had forgotten about me :frown: But I read on their website that they rarely do interviews for Biology related subjects (including biochem) so I think we will just have to wait till they start giving out offers :frown:
Original post by KivaR19
Yess. At first I wanted to apply for EEE because they accept around 125 students while for EIE its abour 35 but I decided to apply for what I really want! Ummm, I have also applied to Oxford, UCL, Kings and Manchester... What about you? Same here the ratio worries me... I dont know... I find the whole london thing pretty exciting :smile: I wont get to visit imperial and check it out cause I live in Kenya but hey, if you got there for interview you have to tell me what you though about it! Definitely, most people would not have done all that!!

Coincidence! I'm from Kenya as well, though I'm on a gap year - got my offer for computing during Year 13

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending