The Student Room Group

Uni applications

I'm trying to study chemical engineering at university and want to go to Imperial College Lopndon as first choice, my predicted grades are in chemistry, maths, physics 3 A* but I have not done any activities outside of college to do with my subject. My concern is if I haven't done enough super-curriculars to stand a chance, I have done a lot of reading however as I do genuinely take interest in the subject. Any thoughts on if this will be an issue for my application?
Thanks
Reply 1
im also applying to imperial this year but i think they like it when you do practical work about the subject you like. You should join some academic courses or internships

Original post by Jacob24030
I'm trying to study chemical engineering at university and want to go to Imperial College Lopndon as first choice, my predicted grades are in chemistry, maths, physics 3 A* but I have not done any activities outside of college to do with my subject. My concern is if I haven't done enough super-curriculars to stand a chance, I have done a lot of reading however as I do genuinely take interest in the subject. Any thoughts on if this will be an issue for my application?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest