The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cissie
No I am UK resident, from what I can gather they interview on a number of days over the next few months a number of people still have not made their applications. In the UK we only have to submit early if we are applying for Med/Vet or Oxford /Cambridge

Here too (I'm applying to Cambridge) but it's just strange that people who applied later have already had their interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 1181
Original post by Yeezus
I GOT AN INTERVIEW YEY
And I did Maths Physics Chemistry German last year, dropped German this year and picked up AS Further Maths this year :smile: What about you?

Only just seen this, congratulations when is your interview? and I got an interview too for Imperial in two weeks
I applied Aeronautical Engineering last week (4 Nov) when do you think I will be able to get an interview invitation or rejected?
Do you have a better chance of getting a place if you get an interview in November/December as opposed to February/March?

(for Electrical Engineering if that makes a difference)
Original post by Navo D.
Ye I've seen you around on the other threads, great olympiad performance btw! Did you take the MAT last week?

yes i did! it was harder then i thought it would be!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1185
Original post by halalsushi
Do you have a better chance of getting a place if you get an interview in November/December as opposed to February/March?

(for Electrical Engineering if that makes a difference)

Doesn't make a difference. Try not to over think these things. Just try your best in the interview.
Original post by Zottula
Doesn't make a difference. Try not to over think these things. Just try your best in the interview.

Thanks, I'll try and do that.

The teacher that deals with UCAS in my school said that and it had me worried.
Reply 1187
Original post by halalsushi
Thanks, I'll try and do that.

The teacher that deals with UCAS in my school said that and it had me worried.

Getting an interview is a good thing.
Reply 1188
anyone know math open day is interview or not?and it is based on MAT?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ganeshs1996
I got an interview request today for Mechanical engineering. It will take place next Wednesday.

With your grades, I'm sure you'll get a call for interview soon! Good luck!

Good luck for your interview! and thank you.
Do Imperial only interview over certain periods of time like November and January or could you get one for any day?
Original post by lzzzl
anyone know math open day is interview or not?and it is based on MAT?

Posted from TSR Mobile

basically, if ur mat score is really good u get an offer straight away, if not u may get an offer spthrough grades in step and most likely will be interviewed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Karoel
Do Imperial only interview over certain periods of time like November and January or could you get one for any day?

Most departments have a list of interview days available on their website.
Yes, only specific days for interviews.
Haha so nervous. I've developed an obsessive email checking habit to see if I've been offered a place.
Anyone else from the 5th had any further word?
Has anyone heard back about biology? :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey guys im applying to imperial for mechanical engineering and i heard its insanely hard to an offer. im doing maths, further maths, chemistry and physics. i got 4As last year and im predicted 4A*s this year. my GCSEs are pretty bad, i got 4A*s, 3As, 3Bs and a C (in french:frown:).

do you think i have any chance?
Original post by Iridann
Haha so nervous. I've developed an obsessive email checking habit to see if I've been offered a place.

same here, no word yet ;(
Original post by Iridann

Literally exactly the same here... My friend has an interview day for an engineering of some sort. Has anyone heard back about maths after the MAT last week?
Original post by TheAlfie3000
Literally exactly the same here... My friend has an interview day for an engineering of some sort. Has anyone heard back about maths after the MAT last week?

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1199
i got an Email invite me to attend open day, is it a interview?but i thought i did not do well in MAT……and is it too early to get marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending