The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i don't think that 34b is big, unless you're a size 2 and 4 foot.
34B is fine seriously, no need to worry.
Reply 3
I hope to god this is a joke. :rofl:
Reply 4
bonsai effect: always have someone around you to hold them tight so they can't grow.
volunteer anyone?
Anonymous
Well the title says it all. I need to reduce my breast size because they are really big (34B) and am really worried that they might grow bigger. Can someone please recommend or advise me on what i should do?

Well with my 34C some times D :eek: breasts I must be the next Jordan. No but seriously that is smaller than the average size in the UK so do not worry. How old are you? One trick if you really are self conscious about your breasts is to buy a minimiser bra or underwired bras without padding.....They look nice and they don't add extra bulk where it isn't wanted. Why are you worried about them growing bigger.....they are what makes a woman a woman and you should embrace them and hold your head up high. There will be people with a smaller or larger size than yourself wishing they were your size.

Remember no/little padding makes them look smaller:biggrin:
Reply 6
JustJam2006
Well with my 34C some times D :eek: breasts I must be the next Jordan. No but seriously that is smaller than the average size in the UK so do not worry. How old are you? One trick if you really are self conscious about your breasts is to buy a minimiser bra or underwired bras without padding.....They look nice and they don't add extra bulk where it isn't wanted. Why are you worried about them growing bigger.....they are what makes a woman a woman and you should embrace them and hold your head up high. There will be people with a smaller or larger size than yourself wishing they were your size.

Remember no/little padding makes them look smaller:biggrin:

LOL and if you're the next jordan, i'm Jordan after ANOTHER boob job :p: (i'm 32E!).

To the OP - i bought this bra the other day called a reducer or something from marks and spencers and it makes me slightly smaller :smile: BUT i don't think they'd do it in your size unfortunatly as you aren't big :smile: ( i mean that in a nice way as you're worrying about being big!). I think it's meant for size DD+
Reply 7
silence
i don't think that 34b is big, unless you're a size 2 and 4 foot.

:biggrin:

Really a 34B in not very big!
pinkaliengoo
LOL and if you're the next jordan, i'm Jordan after ANOTHER boob job :p: (i'm 32E!).

To the OP - i bought this bra the other day called a reducer or something from marks and spencers and it makes me slightly smaller :smile: BUT i don't think they'd do it in your size unfortunatly as you aren't big :smile: ( i mean that in a nice way as you're worrying about being big!). I think it's meant for size DD+

32 E?! wow...
Yeh thats what I was talking about:biggrin: ...good to know I've not COMPLETELY lost it... to the OP what is it in particular that makes you worry about having bigger breasts? Just wondered....sorry if it sounded invasive:redface:
Reply 9
That's not big OP*. I don't think you can stop them growing anyway.

*Edit: Unless you're male? :eek:
bunthulhu

lol
Reply 11
JustJam2006
32 E?! wow...
Yeh thats what I was talking about:biggrin: ...good to know I've not COMPLETELY lost it... to the OP what is it in particular that makes you worry about having bigger breasts? Just wondered....sorry if it sounded invasive:redface:

If you think that's big...my best friend is a 30G...can u imagine a night out with us two?! there's no room left to move, and a hug is virtually impossible:p: :biggrin:
bunthulhu

I hadn't thought of that :eek: :redface:
pinkaliengoo
If you think that's big...my best friend is a 30G...can u imagine a night out with us two?! there's no room left to move, and a hug is
virtually impossible:p: :biggrin:

:biggrin: Whoa....Jokes aside.I have always wondered about what it would be like having bigger breasts.Is it more difficult to find bras in larger sizes? And are they more expensive? Just out of curiousity
Reply 14
pinkaliengoo
If you think that's big...my best friend is a 30G...can u imagine a night out with us two?! there's no room left to move, and a hug is virtually impossible:p: :biggrin:

:eek:

And yeah, unless you're male, I wouldn't worry about it
JustJam2006
:biggrin: Whoa....Jokes aside.I have always wondered about what it would be like having bigger breasts.Is it more difficult to find bras in larger sizes? And are they more expensive? Just out of curiousity

HELL YES.
Reply 16
My ex girlfriend's a G...hmmmm...mmmmmmm...Ijust used to tell her 'they'll only get bigger'...pissed her off.
Reply 17
haha this is funny because a 34 b isnt big at all
Reply 18
Sheen
haha this is funny because a 34 b isnt big at all

Haha, yeah.:rolleyes:
Minimiser bras only start at a D cup for a reason!

Lose weight, eventually your tits, hips, ass and all features which identify you as a woman will disappear.

Or get surgery to slice off those pesky boobies.

Latest

Trending

Trending