University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL September 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr234
Economics, yourself? How long have you been waiting?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh cool! And I'm applying for Chemical Engineering! My application was processed and forwarded to my unis this morning so literally been a matter of hours, I'm honestly not very patient :tongue: but I wasn't know whether I should expect anything, so I will keep an eye out for UCL's email. Let me know when you get yours!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Iridann
I do believe they do, as you need to sign up to their portico system to track the status of the application.
Mine came through at 2 in the morning the next day, while some people I know have gotten their's instantly.

Ok thanks I wasn't sure whether I should expect anything but now I know I should.
Reply 382
Original post by arcanum96
Ahh cool! And I'm applying for Chemical Engineering! My application was processed and forwarded to my unis this morning so literally been a matter of hours, I'm honestly not very patient :tongue: but I wasn't know whether I should expect anything, so I will keep an eye out for UCL's email. Let me know when you get yours!

Awesome! Haha I know what you mean:tongue: I will do (if I ever get one!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr234
Awesome! Haha I know what you mean:tongue: I will do (if I ever get one!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
where else have you applied out of interest? :smile:
Reply 384
where else have you applied out of interest? :smile:

Cambridge, LSE, Warwick and Bristol:smile: you?
Original post by sr234
Cambridge, LSE, Warwick and Bristol:smile: you?

That's a good choice, my friend applied to those exact same unis last cycle! Which Cambridge college?
Imperial, UCL, Manchester, Bath and Birmingham.
Reply 386
That's a good choice, my friend applied to those exact same unis last cycle! Which Cambridge college?
Imperial, UCL, Manchester, Bath and Birmingham.

Haha thanks and King's! Where did your friend end up?
Im guessing Imperial is your first choice? Good luck btw:smile:
Original post by sr234
Haha thanks and King's! Where did your friend end up?
Im guessing Imperial is your first choice? Good luck btw:smile:

I've seen Kings it is lush, loved it! My friend got all 5 offers and chose Cambridge and so is currently at Cambridge as we type.
Yes, would LOVE to go to Imperial, but let's see :tongue:
Good luck to you also, definitely keep me updated!
Original post by lecafe88
Hey guys, do you think I would stand a chance for L100 Econ with these results, or do you think Management/Econ+Stats sounds more realistic?

GCSE: 8A*4A

AS: AAA (Maths 86.3 UMS, Chemistry 86 UMS, Economics 86 UMS) plus 3 additional maths units for Math A2/Further Maths (C3, FP1, M2 averaged 86 UMS, again)

For what it's worth, other than Mechanics M1 at a B, all my other papers in every subject are A grades, although none of them are spectacular A grades except maybe C2 at 96/100.

A2 Prediction: A*A*AA (Maths, Economics, Chemistry, Further Maths)

i'm the same pretty much; tho german instead of chem!
Reply 389
I've seen Kings it is lush, loved it! My friend got all 5 offers and chose Cambridge and so is currently at Cambridge as we type.
Yes, would LOVE to go to Imperial, but let's see :tongue:
Good luck to you also, definitely keep me updated!

Isn't it just:eek: so jealous that is amazing!
you too!:smile:
Reply 390

Do you know how UCL assess applicants for chemical engineering, I've been trying to find out but I cant find any information on it. I tried to ring admissions but the phone wasn't going through :frown:
Original post by Hudl
Do you know how UCL assess applicants for chemical engineering, I've been trying to find out but I cant find any information on it. I tried to ring admissions but the phone wasn't going through :frown:

Hey, I'm not really very sure. I think they will check to see if our predictions at least meet their entry requirements and then look at all the results we've achieved. On their website (correct me if I'm mistaken) but I think they said everyone within appropriate distance will get called for an interview if their application seems suitable and then I suppose offer after. Not sure how long they typically take, but I think that's what they do.
Do you know anybody who has gotten an offer for History, Politics and Economics yet? I'm an international applicant so I know it might take longer but I'd really like to get the decision soon.
Original post by Iridann
Oh I think that the MEng courses are the best ones out there for Computing/CompSci.

I've only applied to MEng courses as the MSc and BSc degrees just lack a lot of the projects I love the sound of.

I'm going MEng Comp Sci too :biggrin:
Original post by iPixelBlue
Who's got their UCL maths offer so far? :smile:

I'm waiting for maths with mathematical phyics
Original post by Kolasinac138
I'm going MEng Comp Sci too :biggrin:

Nice :smile:
Hmm, just got an email from UCL computing department saying that they are not looking at my application.
I'd already had an email confirmation saying it had been received lol.
Original post by sr234
Isn't it just:eek: so jealous that is amazing!
you too!:smile:

Hey, so just checked my emails at 02:19 UCL sent me an email asking me to register to UCL's portal
biological sciences anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for biomedical engineering!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aersh8
Got an offer for biomedical engineering!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! When did you send your application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending