The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL September 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anyonenobody
10th of October

I applied in the same period of time. I was wondering if they had started sending offers for Law because there are lots of other subjects offers here :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by MoSalhi
Who's applying for Physics?

Me! :smile: I've applied for MPhys Theoretical Physics. Got an email nearly 3 weeks ago saying that my application was under consideration but nothing since...
Anyone got an offer for Statistics, Economics and FInance yet.
Original post by snb1234
Me! :smile: I've applied for MPhys Theoretical Physics. Got an email nearly 3 weeks ago saying that my application was under consideration but nothing since...

I got my confirmation letter last week, when did you apply? And is UCL your first choice?
Original post by MoSalhi
I got my confirmation letter last week, when did you apply? And is UCL your first choice?

I applied on the 24th October, and yes it is! you?
Original post by snb1234
I applied on the 24th October, and yes it is! you?

Well I applied on the 21st of November, and I'm not sure, I got an offer from Warwick and I'm disputing on which one to firm!
Original post by MoSalhi
Well I applied on the 21st of November, and I'm not sure, I got an offer from Warwick and I'm disputing on which one to firm!

They're both great for physics, so just go with the one you like the most I guess? I have an offer from Birmingham and an unconditional from Kings so if I don't get UCL then I'm undecided between those two
Original post by snb1234
They're both great for physics, so just go with the one you like the most I guess? I have an offer from Birmingham and an unconditional from Kings so if I don't get UCL then I'm undecided between those two

That's soo cool, Im still waiting on Birmingham and Kings , and is the UCL Physics department really that good? Because I've never heard of UCL being special in Physics, and by the way, I've never actually visited it , I'm just going by what I hear
Original post by GeorginaLucienne
Anyone here applying for Earth sciences?

Got offer on previous Thursday- AAB- without an interview. I am going to department open day next week. :biggrin:
Original post by MoSalhi
That's soo cool, Im still waiting on Birmingham and Kings , and is the UCL Physics department really that good? Because I've never heard of UCL being special in Physics, and by the way, I've never actually visited it , I'm just going by what I hear

Neither have I! I don't pay much attention to league tables and whatnot, but it is quite high up from what I've seen, so I'm assuming it's decent. If you get invited to open/applicant days then definitely go because it will be worth it to see which uni you like the best.
Can't see many others around, but I'm applying for Biological Sciences! I sent my UCAS to my school ages ago, and today I've finally gotten onto track this afternoon. Obviously haven't gotten any offers yet, but I'm predicted AAA, and my GCSEs were decent: A*, 5 A's, 4 B's and a C.

Any other Bio sciences around? :smile:
Original post by snb1234
Neither have I! I don't pay much attention to league tables and whatnot, but it is quite high up from what I've seen, so I'm assuming it's decent. If you get invited to open/applicant days then definitely go because it will be worth it to see which uni you like the best.

Sounds good, yeah I will, if we get offers, UCL are probably going to ask us for an interview so I can see it then.
Original post by MoSalhi
Sounds good, yeah I will, if we get offers, UCL are probably going to ask us for an interview so I can see it then.

Yeah that's the likelihood!
Original post by snb1234
Yeah that's the likelihood!

Good Luck!
Original post by Teddysmith123
I think that since it is a new course we may have to wait until Jan, but LSE have already started giving out PPE offers to some despite it being new as well so I'm hoping they may possibly send out a few offers before Christmas - but it is very unlikely!

I have also applied for PPE at KCL, and they haven't been giving out offers yet (as far as I can tell), so I think it's likely that they want to see all the applicants qualifications before giving out offers. Although I think in the case of LSE, they have similar subjects to PPE (Philosophy and Economics, Government and Politics, etc.), so I think they have a sense of how their applicant pool is going to be. In contrast, the closest thing UCL has to PPE is just Philosophy and Economics. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Yup.
Reply 1195
Anyone apply to the Bartlett for Planning? Slash has anyone actually heard back from them yet? My app became complete Oct. 15th and the wait is killing me! (Applied for MSc Urban Regeneration).
Original post by Malinaa96
What about Law? Any offers here?

Waiting for LLB..
Fingers crossed
Has anyone who have applied to Oxford or Cambridge as well as UCL heard back from UCL?
Original post by kurofune
I have also applied for PPE at KCL, and they haven't been giving out offers yet (as far as I can tell), so I think it's likely that they want to see all the applicants qualifications before giving out offers. Although I think in the case of LSE, they have similar subjects to PPE (Philosophy and Economics, Government and Politics, etc.), so I think they have a sense of how their applicant pool is going to be. In contrast, the closest thing UCL has to PPE is just Philosophy and Economics. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Yup.

That actually sounds right but the wait is still horrible. Where else have you applied?
Original post by Teddysmith123
That actually sounds right but the wait is still horrible. Where else have you applied?

I've applied at Edinburgh, Oxford, Lse, and KCl. You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending