The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL September 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IHTWFR
I was just sent an email to sign up the UCL portico, but I've been signed up for about a month now? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. I thought they'd messed up my application!

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by IHTWFR
I was just sent an email to sign up the UCL portico, but I've been signed up for about a month now? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So did I, I thought they had updated my application and I got really excited because its been the same for over a month now. But nope, its still the same. :frown:
Original post by lizmoo0721
So did I, I thought they had updated my application and I got really excited because its been the same for over a month now. But nope, its still the same. :frown:

me too, experienced the same disappointment! Bitter reminder that they are STILL considering my application after nearly two months D:
Original post by Ramesh Babu
When does Christmas break begin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you asking when the university term's Christmas break? Or are you asking with regards to the university office's Christmas break? Perhaps in relation to when admission staff go on Christmas break.
I was asking with regards to the admission staff as I thought they would give an answer before they went away for Christmas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ramesh Babu
I was asking with regards to the admission staff as I thought they would give an answer before they went away for Christmas

Posted from TSR Mobile

Christmas
CLOSE Tuesday 23 December 2014 at 5.30 p.m
RE-OPEN - Monday 5 January 2015
Original post by IHTWFR

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got this too, so I tried to login and it says my account doesn't exist! But then when I re-signed up it said my email address was already in use.
Grrrr.
I too just got another 'sign-up' email despite having created an account a few days ago.. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I also got an email requesting me to sign up for portal although I already signed up weeks ago. I emailed them and this is what they said:

Thank you for your email. We have been made aware that an automated email has been sent out to current and previous applicants. Please be reassured that this email was sent in error and should be deleted with no further action being required.

It's an error guys so don't worry :smile: You should be able to sign in to your account now, I can.
I received an email telling me to register to the portal. When I checked, it has been updated for me. It's "Currently being processed by Admissions"!!
Original post by peterith
I received an email telling me to register to the portal. When I checked, it has been updated for me. It's "Currently being processed by Admissions"!!

Mine is still "application received"
When did you send yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misaki2
Mine is still "application received"
When did you send yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Over two months ago! I hope to hear a decision from them soon. :biggrin:
Original post by peterith
Over two months ago! I hope to hear a decision from them soon. :biggrin:

I sent it on 20th oct and the portal still shows application received

Posted from TSR Mobile
They sent me an email asking me to register for Portico again, when I've already registered 2.5 months ago... :rolleyes:
Original post by Kolasinac138
They sent me an email asking me to register for Portico again, when I've already registered 2.5 months ago... :rolleyes:

Same here, I just went ahead and registered again. I mean there's no harm in doing so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why on earth is my application taking so long? I sent it off on the 5th of October and still haven't heard anything back.

Well they sent me the same today!😕

They did the same with me when I've already been using Portico and have seen my offer on it, I think it may be a fault in the system.
Original post by arcanum96
They did the same with me when I've already been using Portico and have seen my offer on it, I think it may be a fault in the system.

Yep, I guess it's a fault in the system. I applied last year and received the same email yesterday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending