The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Humra
But shouldn't that be put in the Quran? OK I understand what you mean as the Hadith as a Guideline on how muslims should live. However the problem I have is that many Hadiths contradict each other, so in turn a Muslim has to choose who they follow. Or am I mistaken?
Could you give some examples?

The Qu'ran is from Allah and the Hadith is what Muhammad (PBUH) said and did, so no the Hadith shouldn't be put in the Qu'ran. Also, there're some Hadiths which are thought to be "weak".
Mudiaga
Are you for real? Oh my God, you must be very subjective to think as such, there is a saying in Germany that not all moslems are terrorists but all terrorists are moslems. you moslems want nothing to do with peace, in essence it is boring for you, you are the loudest and most aggressive but weak lots I know. Face it, we could wipe you out in no time but we have enough conscience not to. I am seek and tired of all this sympahty with Islam, let´s call a spade a spade, that religion is up to no good. Your verses do say you should lie, apply swords and so on, why on earth should anybody even listen to this?

Matthew 10:34, jesus said: Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword

I think you're taking this too literally, Mudiaga.

Sorry for quoting scripture everyone, but this guy needed to see it.

Latest

Trending

Trending