The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why do you want to be a bit taller?
Reply 2
........................................................................................:mad: :banghead: :heeeellll ;rant; ;please;

Louize
jinx mangaroo!
Reply 3
because i'm a 5 foot 7 guy lol :frown:
Mangaroo...
Anonymous
because i'm a 5 foot 7 guy lol :frown:

That's fine. Be thankful you're not any shorter.
Reply 6
Sazarina88
Mangaroo...

F%$%$% finnaly, that was seriously annoying, i dont know why i stuck with that...never again.
Reply 7
attach a bar to the top of the door and another one on the floor, a few inches up so you can push your feet up against it. pull yourself up through the top bar and make sure you're secure with your feet pushing up against the bottom one. if you continually do this it wills stretch your legs and torso, thus making you taller.
Reply 8
Don't be so vain. Agressively typing exclamation marks isn't going to make you any taller.
Reply 9
who are you even talking to? heh
Reply 10
Don't even know.
Reply 11
lol :smile:
No you can't make yourself any taller. It's impossible.
Reply 13
Eat brussels sprouts. :puke: Heard it makes you grow taller.
Reply 14

In all seriousness, there's no sure fire way of making yourself taller without causing severe damage. Be happy with who you are. :smile:
5 ft 7 isn't bad...average height for girls is about 5ft 5 - 5ft 6 I think, so as long as you are taller than that its all good lol!
I'm 5' 5 1/2" and not losing any sleep over it.
Reply 17
being tall isnt great lol (im 6"3)
Anonymous
I wish I was 2-3 inches taller but suspect I am now fully grown, is there anything I can do 2 increase my height, like exercises or nething.

Last time there was a thread on this someone's doctor recommended L'arginine pills which you can get from Holland and Barret which stimulate the release of growth hormone.

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product.asp?xs=02C0871AA56B4E47B07C86DB1CF85E1B&PID=6&np=1&cpid=6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arginine
work on your posture. A perfect posture makes you look taller and might actually add a few cms

Latest

Trending

Trending