The Student Room Group

wilk he pressure me for sex?

Theres this guy I like and I know he likes me back. We've liked eachother for years but we've never dated. Last year however he got into a relationship and I know he's not a virgin. If we date now will he expect sex?
He will expect sex but I don't know if he'll pressure you.
Original post by bittr n swt
He will expect sex but I don't know if he'll pressure you.

Yep, more than likely this.
Reply 3
What would you do if you were me?
Reply 4
What would you do in this scenario?
Only you can decide if you're ready or not. If you like him, there's no point not getting into a relationship - just take things slow, let him know how you feel and see what happens..
Reply 6
Original post by hollieeilloh
Only you can decide if you're ready or not. If you like him, there's no point not getting into a relationship - just take things slow, let him know how you feel and see what happens..

Thank you :smile: it also doesnt help that his ex girlfriend hates me :/ we are really close friends already and we have a flirty friendship so do you think it would be weird if I told him anything?
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you :smile: it also doesnt help that his ex girlfriend hates me :/ we are really close friends already and we have a flirty friendship so do you think it would be weird if I told him anything?

That sucks but if it's the past there's nothing she can do about it. Nah I don't think it would be weird, it's the right think to do :smile:
Depends what's on his mind. And yes, there's a high chance where you might engage in sexual activity. The pressure depends on his personality, does he seem rough around other people, mates perhaps?
Reply 9
Original post by inachigeek21
Depends what's on his mind. And yes, there's a high chance where you might engage in sexual activity. The pressure depends on his personality, does he seem rough around other people, mates perhaps?

Thabks for the reply! Hes such a nice guy. He acts more "cool" I guess with a certain group of mates but he always tried to include me and get me to come to things with those friends. Also he often invites me to his house but mainly I havent been because im busy etc. What do you think?
Original post by Anonymous
Thabks for the reply! Hes such a nice guy. He acts more "cool" I guess with a certain group of mates but he always tried to include me and get me to come to things with those friends. Also he often invites me to his house but mainly I havent been because im busy etc. What do you think?

He seems like a really sweet guy.
If he acts cool around his mates, then his personality must revolve around being calm and understanding other people's 's opinions.
If he tries to include you with his friends, then he obviously cares for you and won't intend to do something which will harm or offend you.
He just likes the girl he favours to be in his company, to cherish her and to love her.
I hope this was useful.
Excuse the poor English, too.
Original post by inachigeek21
He seems like a really sweet guy.
If he acts cool around his mates, then his personality must revolve around being calm and understanding other people's 's opinions.
If he tries to include you with his friends, then he obviously cares for you and won't intend to do something which will harm or offend you.
He just likes the girl he favours to be in his company, to cherish her and to love her.
I hope this was useful.
Excuse the poor English, too.

Thank you so much. Couldn't have hoped for more useful replies:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending