The Student Room Group

How many days before you go back to school?

Scroll to see replies

19 days (15 September)
Original post by bleurghbee
33 days until moving into uni.
Term starts on 6th October, I think.

I'll be in my 3rd teaching week by then!
Original post by Kauther99
8 days left, its the 4th for me! Actually really excited :smile:

Well, that's awesome!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :five:
7 days, why are people so excited to go back to school? I'm DREADING it!
2nd Sept so only 6 days now :frown:
1 week. I'm not if I'm excited or scared.

Reply 66
A week today till College induction.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bout 350
8 days, 4th of September
I go back on the 5th of September (friday). Kind of pointless
I go back for an exam (ALIS) on Tuesday 2nd, but I go back officially on Thursday 4th. Not long now!
The official start of the term is 4th, but I am new boarder at my boarding school so I have to go to school at 1st :frown:
I start on the 3rd so 7 days! :eek::eek: Where has my summer gone? :confused:
2nd October! I have forever. :rolleyes:
Reply 74
1 week left, starting 6th form and just made a very last minute a level change, I hope I don't regret it:colondollar:
Reply 75
3rd of September....come on...im on the final stretch...just need to smash A2s and then im out!!!!!!!!! (& hopefully in Uni)
Reply 76
I have to go in for a bit on the 1st, but my first full day is on the 2nd. My brother starts tomorrow (he's going to an academy) but he gets much longer holidays later on in the year.

My cousins went back a week ago, I think, but they live in Scotland so it's different.
I start uni on the 29th, can't come quick enough. By the time I start I'll have been on holiday for 3 months :frown:
Not goig uni maself.In A2. But I hear a lot of my older mates saying they do not know what to do for the next 20-30 days after being given their startig date.

Would love skl to start earlier so I forget less of last years work throughout my holidays.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Start uni on 1st October but moving in 20th September

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending