The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Help needed finding accommodation!

Studying History at Chester uni this September, looking for accommodation asap! I'm from Lancaster and not familiar with Chester, or the surrounding area, so any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liam.
Reply 1
Hi Liam, there seems to be no bedrooms in current houseshares going at the moment! I'm a 2nd year currently looking around too. If you wanted to get a small group together all who have no found accommodation yet, then that could be an idea?
Maddi
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey Maddi, yeah that sounds like a good idea, as I'm really worrying that I wont find anywhere! Do you know of any other people who would be up for sharing?
Hi,
I'm a first year at Chester uni again this September and in in private sector accommodation, on garden lane. I think we have a room free at the moment if you want me to contact my landlord?...
Hannah (:
Reply 4
Hello Hannah, if there is a room free that would be great! :smile:
I will contact him now for you, if you private message me your email then I can pass this onto him if you like?.
Reply 6
Liam if you find you are still looking for accommodation, just message me and we can find a couple of others! :smile:
Reply 7
Okay, will do Maddi :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending