The Student Room Group

What do you think of me?

I've been on here some time now. I've made a few friends and enemies. So I wandered what TSR thinks of me. All comments welcome as id love to become a better tsrian

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aph
I've been on here some time now. I've made a few friends and enemies. So I wandered what TSR thinks of me. All comments welcome as id love to become a better tsrian

Posted from TSR Mobile

Socially inept and a virgin with too much time on his hands.

Spoiler

Original post by Aph

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry this the internet and by misspelling 'wandered' this shows that you are a small child who craves attention.

Goodbye
Irrelevant
Based on your comments in the "End of capitalism" thread, I'd say you're not facing politics in a realistic approach. You're entitled to whatever belief you may want, but keep in mind it's tough to become Prime Minister when you don't accept the facts about capitalism and other principles of society.
You're probably a product of my fevered mind :dontknow:

Tbh I dont even who are what you
Reply 6
Basic
Reply 7
Original post by tarmaclover
Sorry this the internet and by misspelling 'wandered' this shows that you are a small child who craves attention.

Goodbye

Thats how auto-correct told me it was spelt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Fernand126
Based on your comments in the "End of capitalism" thread, I'd say you're not facing politics in a realistic approach. You're entitled to whatever belief you may want, but keep in mind it's tough to become Prime Minister when you don't accept the facts about capitalism and other principles of society.

Yes I do know those beliefs are unrealistic. I would however like a federal Europe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Yes I do know those beliefs are unrealistic. I would however like a federal Europe

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know most of the forum is pro UKIP and would love to treasure farages turds right?

This shows that you are anti TSR and should leave immediately.

On a separate note JOIN THE PEOPLES ARMY. VOTE UKIP 2015 and PUT AN END TO ALL POLSKI SKLEPS!!!!
Reply 10
Original post by Architecture-er
You're probably a product of my fevered mind :dontknow:

Tbh I dont even who are what you

You've never seen me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Black Cat
Socially inept and a virgin with too much time on his hands.

Spoiler

It was an accurate joke:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Sophsha
Basic

Sophsha got a question right!
Original post by Aph
You've never seen me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:no:

But you don't have a noticeable sig or even an avatar, so you're not exactly making it easy
I wonder what TSR users thought about me?

To the OP, you try too hard to be one of the legends of the "Sleep is for the Weak" thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by tarmaclover
You know most of the forum is pro UKIP and would love to treasure farages turds right?

This shows that you are anti TSR and should leave immediately.

On a separate note JOIN THE PEOPLES ARMY. VOTE UKIP 2015 and PUT AN END TO ALL POLSKI SKLEPS!!!!

No their not and also the NUS has condemed UKIP.
doesn't because you are wrong.
No they are dangerous. The eu is so much better for us and I'm fed up of this racist anti eu malarkey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by missfats
I wonder what TSR users thought about me?

To the OP, you try too hard to be one of the legends of the "Sleep is for the Weak" thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've nowhere else to go

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Architecture-er
:no:

But you don't have a noticeable sig or even an avatar, so you're not exactly making it easy

Sorry im trying to chose an avitar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Sorry im trying to chose an avitar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you stop with the stupid spelling mistakes
Original post by Aph
No their not and also the NUS has condemed UKIP.
doesn't because you are wrong.
No they are dangerous. The eu is so much better for us and I'm fed up of this racist anti eu malarkey

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know when UKIP establish a gestapo and track your IP address you will have to hide and fail like Anne frank right?

I care about you as a fellow human even though your views and points are stupid.

Quick Reply

Latest