The Student Room Group

I get a lot of unrequited attention from guys.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
That's a pretty nice predicament to have :tongue:
Original post by Tai Ga
God, you sound butt hurt as hell. Sorry that no one is checking for you lol

No I am very satisfied thank you. "No one" is checking for me. What type of ridiculous phrase is that? The type used by the type of lazy vermin who are members of "Badman groups", I suppose? I am not missing (sadly you are not though), so why would anyone be checking for me? The eugenicists were right some people are unfit to breed and you are certainly one of those individuals.
Original post by everyonemustpay
I am not lacking anything but you are certainly lacking brain matter and sentience. You have such a stupid expression on your face in your profile picture, and resemble someone who has used crystal meth for decades. Here is genuine advice stop being a narcissistic lowlife and those imaginary stares are probably out of pity.

You are very egotistical and I would imagine people have dumped lots of things such as chairs and tables on you and projected a few bricks in your direction judging by your trashy, tacky and repellant appearance. :smile:

Why are you so angry?
Reply 43
No I am very satisfied thank you. "No one" is checking for me. What type of ridiculous phrase is that? The type used by the type of lazy vermin who are members of "Badman groups", I suppose? I am not missing (sadly you are not though), so why would anyone be checking for me? The eugenicists were right some people are unfit to breed and you are certainly one of those individuals.

lol

I cried. srs

Butt hurt confirmed.
Original post by magicaltreehouse
Why would you write something that will erode someone's self esteem? Even if it is arrogance, your comment is just plain rude and unnecessary (I hope that's not too big a word for you).

Well in a simple formula. The OP's large ego - some "self esteem" (see arrogance) = less of an ego. Though logic and the ability to understand linear processes and sequences is certainly above you. I hope your "magicaltreehouse" burns down with you and all of your inbred family inside. :smile:
Original post by civilstudent
That is tight!

But the OP sure isnt
Original post by Mwah1995
Thank you for your comment. Firstly, I am not arrogant by any stretch if the imagination. I appreciate your point of view but the guys who have approached me clearly don't agree.

Secondly. I'm very intelligent and "aesthetically" is not a big word for me at all. I'm a literature student so I've got plenty of "big" words in my repertoire thank you very much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you've made an entire thread about how much attention you get... A tad arrogant
Original post by Med_medine
But the OP sure isnt

Op is not insulting anyone.
Reply 48
"Pahaha" (what are you 3?). It is "you're" in the instances you were applying the term not "your". Also is that a very crude attempt at Freudian psychology? You must be one of those white knight pieces of fecal matter that I see references made to so often? Please terminate your existence.

Nope, no Freudian attempts, but you certainly seem to have an 'inferiority complex' problem going on. Attacking others to feed your own ego and image of self worth. A narcissist; which is deeply ironic considering you are calling OP that. Ah and thank you for resorting to grammar attacks, that's the time where I know I win.
Original post by Mindless Behavior
Why are you so angry?

Could have a mental illness, seriously they are common.
Original post by Weenja
Nope, no Freudian attempts, but you certainly seem to have an 'inferiority complex' problem going on. Attacking others to feed your own ego and image of self worth. A narcissist; which is deeply ironic considering you are calling OP that. Ah and thank you for resorting to grammar attacks, that's the time where I know I win.

Internet psychology. I am sure you are a regular Carl Jung. When someone pouts themselves in an absurd and prostitute way as the OP has done, satire is most appropriate. So you "win" by having poor grammar? Well at least you can succeed for once in your life, even if it by proving what a complete imbecile you are. :smile:
Cannot believe there's a thread like this. Have you been locked in your house your whole life or something?
just tell em to **** off. This is England.

A lot of other girls will think your being arrogant and you may be or you honestly do actually need some advice.

Next time you should not make a thread but speak to ppl you know and they'll judge if you really do get offers and then give you advice.

Peace hombres!!! :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mindless Behavior
Why are you so angry?

I am not actually. My stress levels are very low. Is your Mindless Behaviour the result of it being your time of the month?
Original post by Tai Ga
lol

I cried. srs

Butt hurt confirmed.

More gobbledygook you have spouted. Then again what else is to be expected from the likes of you?
Reply 54
More gobbledygook you have spouted. Then again what else is to be expected from the likes of you?

Illiterate I see.

You're also, evidently, visually impaired as OP is clearly smiling in her photo

Keep up the trolling though. I find your responses hugely entertaining :flute:
Sounds like arrogance. Judging by your profile picture you do not look aesthetically (probably too big a word for you) attractive at all. :smile:

Wow this girl is actually nice and worries about hurting little boys' like you feelings, yet you choose to bark at her. Get over yourself just because girls reject you.

To OP, don't listen to him. TSR, I've noticed, is full of insecure sad guys who take out their bitterness on anybody they can. You're extremely pretty, anyone who leaves tired comments like this isn't worthy of your time.
Reply 56
Internet psychology. I am sure you are a regular Carl Jung. When someone pouts themselves in an absurd and prostitute way as the OP has done, satire is most appropriate. So you "win" by having poor grammar? Well at least you can succeed for once in your life, even if it by proving what a complete imbecile you are. :smile:

No but I liked his article on horses symbolising the enslavement of nature. Satire is appropriate I agree. But what your doing isn't witty or comedic, it's just sarcasm and insults. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and the highest form of irony, just with a dart on the end. The importance of being earnest is a fantastic display of satire, whereas your hyperbole-ridden insults and grammar attacks are...sub par.

I succeed once? Woo! One more time than you then.
Original post by civilstudent
Ignore him he's just being an ******* and probably doesn't like women having a lot of confidence. In fact he probably doesn't even think what he said!

Seriously, little conspiracy theories, did I start World War One as well? Well in this thread I have already achieved more than you will in your entire existence. "He probably doesn't even think what he said!". The fact that you have scribbled this little retardation and do not even grasp the irony of it, reveals that your parents raised the afterbirth as their offspring rather than the baby. :smile:
I am not actually. My stress levels are very low. Is your Mindless Behaviour the result of it being your time of the month?

Is it fair that Everyone Must Pay for your mother's decision not to swallow?
Original post by Weenja
No but I liked his article on horses symbolising the enslavement of nature. Satire is appropriate I agree. But what your doing isn't witty or comedic, it's just sarcasm and insults. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and the highest form of irony, just with a dart on the end. The importance of being earnest is a fantastic display of satire, whereas your hyperbole-ridden insults and grammar attacks are...sub par.

I succeed once? Woo! One more time than you then.

Oh no one would deny that horses have been mistreated and abused by humanity on a truly horrific scale. Even my lowest form of wit would be stratospherically higher than any of yours. The Important of Being Earnest (again you demonstrate your grammatically illiteracy ) is impressive, though The Portrait Of Dorian Gray remains Oscar Wilde's pinnacle.

"I succeeded" not "succeed" (and no not at all) in that instance. You really would be starvation itself for brain eating amoeba.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending