The Student Room Group

Subject Woes!

i just gone in to yr 10 and all ready im hating triple science ive been back 4 days and had it 6 times already. im not struggling as such but its boring and every 1 says its gonna get hard plus we have like 9 exams its gettin me stressed just thinkin about. any advise?
Reply 1
Original post by nebb
i just gone in to yr 10 and all ready im hating triple science ive been back 4 days and had it 6 times already. im not struggling as such but its boring and every 1 says its gonna get hard plus we have like 9 exams its gettin me stressed just thinkin about. any advise?

Hello!

I have moved this to GCSE section and renamed for you. :yep:

Why are you getting bored? Too easy? Not interested in content?

The exams are fine. There are past papers for you too look at and lots of help through places such as myGCSEscience.

Stay positive. :h:
Triple science isn't actually as hard as some people make it out to be. You basically just have to memorise it and put it down in the exam, which is actually easier than it sounds. However, if you do decide to drop one then I would advise dropping chemistry. It is definitley possible to do well but it is more difficult than the other two and there is more to learn.

Quick Reply

Latest