Reply 1
Hi

I'm in Langwith Block C, studying Avionics :biggrin:
University of York
York
Block D, History.
Unlucky guys.
Reply 4
nah... langwith is cool, a college with a successful sporting history, if you like that kinda thing.
md_red_uk
Unlucky guys.

splain.
Reply 6
Block B here.
Reply 7
lufiaguy
Block B here.

What floor are you?

Actually, any idea how many floors Block B is?
Reply 8
sian!
What floor are you?

Actually, any idea how many floors Block B is?

The first digit of my room number is "1"... so I guess that's the ground floor?
Reply 9
That might be the first floor actually.

I think they go, Ground (0), First (1), Second (2), Third (3) - I think they have 4 floors, not to sure though.
Reply 10
Yeah i've been told the Laundrette is ground floor in Block B.

I'm on the 1st floor too.
aerofoil

I'm in Langwith Block C, studying Avionics :biggrin:

Hey Aerofoil!

I'm in Langwith Block C too :biggrin:! What floor are you on? I'm on the second floor :smile: Do you have an en-suite? Some of the rooms in Langwith C do; dispite putting it as my first choice, I didn't get one :frown: but apparently it has just been refurbished and the kitchens are nice and big, which is good 'cos some of the older accomodation I've seen has very limited kitchen facilities...

I'm studying Psychology :smile: :biggrin: :smile:

Perhaps I'll see you around sometime...:smile:

Liz xXx
Reply 12
Hi

I'm on the third floor -302. I asked for an ensuite too, but didn't get it either :frown:

I heard that the kitchens in C block were tiny!!!! - However the showers are meant to be new power showers :smile:

I'll see you there!
aerofoil
Hi

I'm on the third floor -302. I asked for an ensuite too, but didn't get it either :frown:

I heard that the kitchens in C block were tiny!!!! - However the showers are meant to be new power showers :smile:

I'll see you there!

Well I think the entire block has been/is currently being refurbished this summer, and so the kitchens and bathrooms should be better *touches wood and looks hopeful*. Ooowww power showers...I like! When I visited one of the older colleges, some of the shower rooms were soooo small and claustrophobic, I really didn't like the thought of being shut in them :mad: so I hope ours aren't like that!

Liz x
Reply 14
I'm here too, block B, room 2something. Anyone know what the kitchens are like?
KerriT
I'm here too, block B, room 2something. Anyone know what the kitchens are like?

Ditto. The kitchens cater for 6-8 in B block. That's all I know...
Hey, ground floor, block D langwith. Oh, English Literature and Politics.
Hey guys, I know a few of you have already but for those of you who haven't seen them, the Langwith Website and Forum are good places to look for info on the college & a chance to chat with current members/other freshers who will be joining you in October. :smile:
LondonSteve181

Hello neighbour. Look forward to saying hello to you over the garden fence whilst we mow our lawns.

Latest