The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was schooled in the era when PC started to show itself...

Go back to your Daily Mail, please.
Reply 81
mipmapped
Go back to your Daily Mail, please.

And your problem is????

That someone may have a different point of view to yourself, that I'm a mature student, that I'm female or that you are unable to open your mind to the fact that you may be an arrogant twerp who possibly tries to verbally bully people into submission by shouting at them, above them or just standing there with hypothetically sticking your fingers in your ears going 'I can't hear you'...?

As for the daily mail...I read the Times

If you have nothing constructive to say (no matter how wrong people think you are)...stick a sock in it.
...fact that you may be an arrogant twerp who possibly tries to verbally bully people into submission by shouting at them,

I am an arrogant twerp, I do verbally bully people into submission, but I wouldn't shout at anyone to get them to submit.

And your problem is????

You rolled out a bunch of clichéd anecdotes.

It's Daily Mail columnist fodder.

If I've offended anyone with these comments...my apologies, these are generic statements and not aimed at anyone, any colour

What's the point in saying them if you're then going to - effectively - retract them?

Talk to the pope, he does the same thing.
Reply 83
mipmapped
I am an arrogant twerp, I do verbally bully people into submission, but I wouldn't shout at anyone to get them to submit.

You rolled out a bunch of clichéd anecdotes.

It's Daily Mail columnist fodder.

What's the point in saying them if you're then going to - effectively - retract them?

Talk to the pope, he does the same thing.

So your a bully....well done....your the perpertrator not the victim...have a free holiday.

Never read the Daily Mail so wouldn't know.

I put in the apology after reading some of the comments on here... I have no wish to be branded as racist, sexist, ageist etc....

I am allowed my own opinion I presume.........or maybe not..who knows any more??

I have no wish to spend my time arguing with an anally retentive, emotionally retarded tosser, who has nothing better to do than type moronic comments when someone disagrees with them.....

SO

Goodbye....I won't be replying to any more of your meanderings as I am one person you can't bully
I have no wish to spend my time arguing with an anally retentive, emotionally retarded tosser, who has nothing better to do than type moronic comments when someone disagrees with them...

Turrah.
Reply 85
Zebedee - no, I'm going to be honest and say that I actively disagree with immigration after experiencing such disheartening situations. We as a country give 'outsiders' the chance to make anew, and yet, from my personal encounters, they treat such opportunities as unimportant and irreleveant to their futures. I mean, I would think that this were fair enough, were it not for the fact that the same people see no problem in their parents claiming unemployment, etc., all because of their lack of social responsibility.

And Wootcannon: I feel for you, I really do. It was all but the same in my former school: I would work unbelievably hard and be 'rewarded' by a predicted B in my GCSE's,; yet the lazy little ****s I had to study alongside had every benefit of education handed to them on a plate, simply because the spineless teachers in charge of their grades were too scared to outright predict them anything less than a C. The teachers, on the other hand, were so spineless that they looked for a scapegoat on whom to blame any academic proibelm encountered on; ergo, my friends (equallly academic successsful) and I.
Reply 86
hanby
Zebedee - no, I'm going to be honest and say that I actively disagree with immigration after experiencing such disheartening situations. We as a country give 'outsiders' the chance to make anew, and yet, from my personal encounters, they treat such opportunities as unimportant and irreleveant to their futures. I mean, I would think that this were fair enough, were it not for the fact that the same people see no problem in their parents claiming unemployment, etc., all because of their lack of social responsibility.

And Wootcannon: I feel for you, I really do. It was all but the same in my former school: I would work unbelievably hard and be 'rewarded' by a predicted B in my GCSE's,; yet the lazy little ****s I had to study alongside had every benefit of education handed to them on a plate, simply because the spineless teachers in charge of their grades were too scared to outright predict them anything less than a C. The teachers, on the other hand, were so spineless that they looked for a scapegoat on whom to blame any academic proibelm encountered on; ergo, my friends (equallly academic successsful) and I.
Would you oblige me and be more coherent? Or am I the only person having a hard time understanding your posts?
Reply 87
hanby

Quite, and madchick - i agree withy your sentiments. Why is the forum full of people that love political correctness? we are only stating our opinions. Thats the point of a forum. Some groups of society ARE generally parasitical, contributing next to nothing and taking all. These groups aren't necessarily racial as these socio-economic problems cross all boundaries but they do infact correlate with races in certain areas.

The only people in this country not spoken for are the silent majority, i.e white middle class hard working folks that just want to be left to live their lives in peace.

Latest

Trending

Trending