The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Doomlar
I think I was demonstrating the fact I bought a suit :P

you have a nice face
Original post by Sex God
It's funny how MidnightOwl's pic made you completely invisible.

1. It's funny how I don't care.
2. I would have been invisible anyway.
3. She deserves the compliments :tongue:
Original post by TheGemini
Your eyeliner game is on point :biggrin: I can never get mine like that !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :tongue: oh I'm sure you can :teehee:
Original post by Les Les
7/10
6/10
7/10

did we ask for ratings out of 10?? jesus if this isn't objectifying women then I don't know what is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ahannah
did we ask for ratings out of 10?? jesus if this isn't objectifying women then I don't know what is

Posted from TSR Mobile

Watt?
Original post by Les Les
Watt?

why did you feel the need to rate our photos?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 786
I am upset by the lack of facial aesthetics in this thread

oh well
Original post by ahannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a compliment
Reply 788
Original post by ahannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would you upload them if not for people to judge you by them?

Pls explain
Original post by Danz123
No need to thank me, I'm just stating facts here. :tongue: and that sounds like a pretty snazzy outfit choice. Fashionable, I see you. :lol:

Some people say that, most just say it's weird. xD

Haha well I do try :colone:

Aww well I would have never been able to figure it out tbh, what ethnicity to people usually assume you are?
Original post by NancyRoseC
you have a nice face

Hahahahaha thank you :3
Original post by Biryani007
Haha well I do try :colone:

Aww well I would have never been able to figure it out tbh, what ethnicity to people usually assume you are?

And you succeed :wink:

Ah, well I've had everything from Greek to Pakistani to Albanian to Turkish, etc. I basically look like I could be anything. xD

Since I can't judge from pics, what ethnicity are you, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Ok I've kept my promise (even though it's just half my face :teehee:) it's your turn now!

Btw I'm wearing heavy make up because this was taken after I came back from a dance show I was performing at yesterday.
Haha now I know why, I forgot to quote you :lol:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
x
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by chocolatesauce
Ok I've kept my promise (even though it's just half my face :teehee:) it's your turn now!

Btw I'm wearing heavy make up because this was taken after I came back from a dance show I was performing at yesterday. It was a long and tiring day...

awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

you are so beautiful!!!!!!!

:love: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Original post by cupcakes87
awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

you are so beautiful!!!!!!!

:love: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Awwww stop it Cupooo :colondollar: tbh I think I look like a drag queen in some of the photos but that's how our make up is done :lol:

I was supposed to go to dance class today too but cba and chemistry tomorrow! :eek2:
Original post by Danz123
And you succeed :wink:

Ah, well I've had everything from Greek to Pakistani to Albanian to Turkish, etc. I basically look like I could be anything. xD

Since I can't judge from pics, what ethnicity are you, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Thank you :colondollar:

Ahah exactly, you can't tell!

I'm Afghan and Pakistani :smile:
Awwww stop it Cupooo :colondollar: tbh I think I look like a drag queen in some of the photos but that's how our make up is done :lol:

I was supposed to go to dance class today too but cba and chemistry tomorrow! :eek2:

:daydreaming: :daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:

aww!! i wanna see em!!!!!! :biggrin: was it fun?!! :biggrin:

aww damn!!! i hate chemistry now with a passion! :colonhash:
Reply 797

Btw I'm wearing heavy make up because this was taken after I came back from a dance show I was performing at yesterday. It was a long and tiring day...

what is up with your ear?
Original post by Biryani007
Thank you :colondollar:

Ahah exactly, you can't tell!

I'm Afghan and Pakistani :smile:

Haha, no worries. :tongue:

lol no one could ever guess my mix. If they could then I'd find them very weird... or a mind reader. xD

Cool! Nice mix! Now I'm even more curious as to what you look like. :wink: xD
Original post by cupcakes87
:daydreaming: :daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:

aww!! i wanna see em!!!!!! :biggrin: was it fun?!! :biggrin:

aww damn!!! i hate chemistry now with a passion! :colonhash:

:colondollar:

I'll show you some later, I need my friends to whatsapp them to me lol it was really fun and the food was on point!

Exactly! I like it more than before though...
Original post by swarly
what is up with your ear?

Don't ask, it's in an awkward position, I was too tired to take it properly in fact I think I'm lying down in that pic lol :lol:

Latest