The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by esjae
Thanks :smile: I may dip dye it, seeing as I have like six bottles of various colours haha

Ombrèd hair :coma:
Reply 981
Original post by Secretnerd123
Ombrèd hair :coma:

Mines getting that way, slowly, as my roots are darker than the current colour of my hair :h:
Original post by mrhedgehog
10532133_1508549246046508_4402094157598960692_o.jpg

Me :biggrin:

Hair and eyebrows are on point :smile: :yy:
Original post by chocolatesauce
Yeah but I find his life so interesting although I don't agree with him and his sister was a right bitch, I still can't believe she changed his works! That's so disrespectful especially when they're dead! Yeah he was good friends with Hitler.

Fair enough, his life wasn't easy, although perhaps the theme of not letting certain social norms and rules hold you back from reaching your goals is one I can agree with. Obviously within reason. xD Yeah she was not a nice person... her and her boyfriend (who I think also agreed with Hitler) can rot in hell for all I care. Since Nietzsche never felt that way about anyone I don't mind him sneaking into heaven. :tongue: haha
The background is so white it's blinding my eyes! You look nice though :smile:

Thank you!

Hair and eyebrows are on point :smile: :yy:

Hair is but my eyebrows are normal.
Original post by Danz123
Fair enough, his life wasn't easy, although perhaps the theme of not letting certain social norms and rules hold you back from reaching your goals is one I can agree with. Obviously within reason. xD Yeah she was not a nice person... her and her boyfriend (who I think also agreed with Hitler) can rot in hell for all I care. Since Nietzsche never felt that way about anyone I don't mind him sneaking into heaven. :tongue: haha

Or staying in purgatory lol but his sister, I swear I would have had bitch fights with her if she was still alive (ps I'm not an agressive person I promise, violence is not the way :tongue:)
Original post by missfats
Aha you read my mind well though ahaaa!! Love shouldn't be about finding it, it should be just there when you see that person, that's imho true love.
Being a teenager is just tiring lel I don't even get time to eat, even one full meal a day and rely on multivitamins to try to make up for it. Exactly! If I said this in rl, people would think I am mad, too much divorces tbh and it's because of the meaning of marriage being lost.
I'd love to have like 1 child aha to call my own but Idk I'll probs end up with cats a hahaha.
It would be a shame not to spread my genes :wink: Well it doesn't take much to get a child, all you need is pregnancy and that's kind of easy to establish loool. - stop trying to make excuses with "I can't be bothered".

Tbh I am mature for my age, (not bragging - ok a bit :wink:. They don't call me dr.phil for no reason.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it should grow naturally between two people! You shouldn't have to force it. :smile:

Why are you so busy? Right now I'm just lazing around, although I have a lot to do (dissertation and sorting out other stuff). :frown: yeah I think people care more about the wedding day than what actually matters; that being the rest of their lives. But regardless, I personally don't care for the high divorce rates. But this is where my immaturity comes in. I may think that loving someone shouldn't be hard work, it should be all rosy, but the reality is probably different. I guess if you love someone enough you should work on the relationship and not just give up. lol that's probably why I want to make it as easy as possible for myself by not having kids and just being with that person.

I get that, but I mean the hard work it takes to raise a child. I'm all for having sex, but pretty much only for pleasure. Call me hedonistic. :lol: you don't have to conform to the woman-with-27-cats stereotype if you don't want to. xD

Ah I see, well I respect you Dr fats, I mean Phil. :wink:
Original post by Riku
Is your real name Kairi by any chance :tongue:

No.... :no:.

Why?
Or staying in purgatory lol but his sister, I swear I would have had bitch fights with her if she was still alive (ps I'm not an agressive person I promise, violence is not the way :tongue:)

Lol, well she would have deserved it so I don't blame you too much, though you're right. Violence is not the way. I like your user name btw :tongue:
Original post by Danz123
Lol, well she would have deserved it so I don't blame you too much, though you're right. Violence is not the way. I like your user name btw :tongue:

Haha thanks, what does yours mean?
Original post by Danz123
Yeah it should grow naturally between two people! You shouldn't have to force it. :smile:

Why are you so busy? Right now I'm just lazing around, although I have a lot to do (dissertation and sorting out other stuff). :frown: yeah I think people care more about the wedding day than what actually matters; that being the rest of their lives. But regardless, I personally don't care for the high divorce rates. But this is where my immaturity comes in. I may think that loving someone shouldn't be hard work, it should be all rosy, but the reality is probably different. I guess if you love someone enough you should work on the relationship and not just give up. lol that's probably why I want to make it as easy as possible for myself by not having kids and just being with that person.

I get that, but I mean the hard work it takes to raise a child. I'm all for having sex, but pretty much only for pleasure. Call me hedonistic. :lol: you don't have to conform to the woman-with-27-cats stereotype if you don't want to. xD

Ah I see, well I respect you Dr fats, I mean Phil. :wink:

Colly and that! I bet you are enjoying the uni life? Freshers week is a blast, I heard. What do you do? But still weddings are awesome aha! Even though they are such a waste of money lel. Are you saying that children make it harder? I thought it was children which bought people closer? Ah well.
Children tbh cost a fortune. What about if your wife/partner wanted a child, how would you react? ?

I guess that's the principal point of it lel. But I like cats, they are more cuter then babies (semi srs :wink:.

Who doesn't respect da queen? :smug:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks m'love x
Do it do it do it!! :biggrin:

Do it! :colone:

Lol here ya go :redface:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looking fine and that.
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha thanks, what does yours mean?

Mine is the worst username ever. It's literally just my name, a random letter and '123'. I always think about the 'abc easy as 123' song by the Jackson 5 when I say or think '123.' haha

Colly and that! I bet you are enjoying the uni life? Freshers week is a blast, I heard. What do you do? But still weddings are awesome aha! Even though they are such a waste of money lel. Are you saying that children make it harder? I thought it was children which bought people closer? Ah well.
Children tbh cost a fortune. What about if your wife/partner wanted a child, how would you react? ?

I guess that's the principal point of it lel. But I like cats, they are more cuter then babies (semi srs :wink:.

Who doesn't respect da queen? :smug:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it was a blast, but that was a while ago. xD I do philosophy! Weddings are cool as a party, but they cost a fortune so yeah a waste of money like you say. I'm saying it's just a lot of effort to raise a child, and a lot of people who get married think the next logical step is to have kids. Some only stay together for the prospect of having kids, and others stay together because of their kids, even if they're unhappy. I don't want that. I'm not saying that'll defo happen if I have kids, but I don't want to lock myself in a marriage or relationship forever if I'm unhappy because of my kids. You can get a divorce ofc, but that's not ideal when you have kids. It's all just too much!!! :lol:

I don't know... if I really loved them I'd think about it, but disagreeing on something like that is pretty much a deal breaker unless you can convince the other person of your view. But I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Cats are really cute, and so are babies, but I'd still not take care of either. xD

I respect you as a TSR Queen fats, not as a real one though. haha
Original post by Biryani007

Spoiler

tho :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

MashaAllah you're very beautiful summy :fan:

Wish we got a glimpse of your partay outfit too tho :wink:
Wow sn and biryaz actually posted pics, I remember when both of you were terrified of being recognised. :tongue:

"You only live once" was your motto.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow sn and biryaz actually posted pics, I remember when both of you were terrified of being recognised. :tongue:

"You only live once" was your motto.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool ikr we're getting brave :cool:

The thing with half pictures is that nobody can edit it onto something inappropriate and you're less likely to get recognised if you post a half as opposed to a full pic :tongue:
Original post by Danz123
Mine is the worst username ever. It's literally just my name, a random letter and '123'. I always think about the 'abc easy as 123' song by the Jackson 5 when I say or think '123.' haha

Yeah it was a blast, but that was a while ago. xD I do philosophy! Weddings are cool as a party, but they cost a fortune so yeah a waste of money like you say. I'm saying it's just a lot of effort to raise a child, and a lot of people who get married think the next logical step is to have kids. Some only stay together for the prospect of having kids, and others stay together because of their kids, even if they're unhappy. I don't want that. I'm not saying that'll defo happen if I have kids, but I don't want to lock myself in a marriage or relationship forever if I'm unhappy because of my kids. You can get a divorce ofc, but that's not ideal when you have kids. It's all just too much!!! :lol:

I don't know... if I really loved them I'd think about it, but disagreeing on something like that is pretty much a deal breaker unless you can convince the other person of your view. But I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Cats are really cute, and so are babies, but I'd still not take care of either. xD

I respect you as a TSR Queen fats, not as a real one though. haha

I know you would enjoy yourself. tbh all those examples are realistic, love these days doesn't last as it should because of external factors such as children. An argument which can drift partners away is bound to happen, kids or not though.
Lol you are a bit stubborn on this fact aren't you? Aha. Kids should be taken as a blessing not as a curse tbh. So even if you loved this person so much, would you be willing to change your mindset to make the one you love happy? I mean if so, then that's true love because true love isn't broken by a bunch of yelling kids but rather it strengthens the parents ties.
But then again true love is a impossibility In this superficial world imho.

Aha once you have a baby, you won't have any choice. Unless you want your partner to start screaming about how unsupportive you are!! Aha.

But I am better then the real queen? Am I not... :yy:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Loool ikr we're getting brave :cool:

The thing with half pictures is that nobody can edit it onto something inappropriate and you're less likely to get recognised if you post a half as opposed to a full pic :tongue:

LOOOL true.
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here's me, yet again, hehe.

No laughing please, and do excuse the facial hair. :colondollar:

Latest