The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is 22 too old to learn a new skill? What kind of a question is that?

No OP....it'll be okay.
Don't be ridiculous. Of course you can learn at 22. Why on earth would it be a problem?
Reply 22
I was 26. You're being melodramatic.
Original post by JamesJones777
All of my friends are learning to drive and some have passed already. I just cannot afford lessons and any spare money I do have is being put aside for my year abroad. (Provided I get in to University) (I'm 17 nearly 18 atm)

Do you think 22 is too old to start driving? I just see a problem and make it 100 times worse in my head, so if you want to say stop being melodramatic, go for it :smile: I'm just thinking I'd find it hard too find a job due to limited public transport.

What a stupid question. Of course it is fine.
Reply 24
I'm not sure how you could ever be too old to start to learn to drive, bar maybe the over 75s, but my grandma only learnt to drive when she was 60!
Jameses are never too old to do anything
Original post by JamesJones777
All of my friends are learning to drive and some have passed already. I just cannot afford lessons and any spare money I do have is being put aside for my year abroad. (Provided I get in to University) (I'm 17 nearly 18 atm)

Do you think 22 is too old to start driving? I just see a problem and make it 100 times worse in my head, so if you want to say stop being melodramatic, go for it :smile: I'm just thinking I'd find it hard too find a job due to limited public transport.

No, definitely not! I taught my then girlfriend to drive when she was 26, because she was having our first baby and needed to be able to get around.
Original post by T.P.Bunghole
No, definitely not! I taught my then girlfriend to drive when she was 26, because she was having our first baby and needed to be able to get around.

thread is 5 years old.
Original post by mnot
thread is 5 years old.

Oh well, I wonder what has become of all these people.

Latest

Trending

Trending