The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
Tednol
It's much quoted that student in Manchester drink more, have sex more, and take drugs more than students elsewhere. Would current students say they agree?

Well I am not actually at Manchester but since my university is only 1 mile away form the city centre so I suppose I count. I guess I share all the same clubs etc as you Manc students.

I probably drink more than the average student but I don't have sex or have drugs more. I've never seen any manc students taking drugs for that matter.

The club scene though is so good you can't really miss it.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
unistudnet
Well I am not actually at Manchester but since my university is only 1 mile away form the city centre so I suppose I count. I guess I share all the same clubs etc as you Manc students.

I probably drink more than the average student but I don't have sex or have drugs more. I've never seen any manc students taking drugs for that matter.

The club scene though is so good you can't really miss it.

From what I've seen, Manchester students drink a lot but I wouldn't say it is more than students anywhere else. I think there may be some truth in the drugs/sex statement though. I am very aware of a lot of drug taking happening, and our flat average of sex if 4 each since the start of the year.
Reply 3
Tednol
From what I've seen, Manchester students drink a lot but I wouldn't say it is more than students anywhere else. I think there may be some truth in the drugs/sex statement though. I am very aware of a lot of drug taking happening, and our flat average of sex if 4 each since the start of the year.

Blimey where I am going wrong!! You manchester students are right dark hourses! :biggrin:
Reply 4
4 each since xmas or the academic year? If its since xmas that is pretty impressive.
Reply 5
viviki
4 each since xmas or the academic year? If its since xmas that is pretty impressive.

Academic year I'm afraid... :frown:

And being in a relationship, my tally is far below the average!
Reply 6
Lock up your daughters Manchester, here I come <rubs hands in glee>

Latest

Trending

Trending