The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Need accommodation asap (hertfordshire uni)

I'm a guy who's studying psych at herts and looking to find a house with other people and prepared to go upto £100 a week.. send me a message!

Also I know its off topic but I forgot to apply for my maintenance loan in my student finance application can I still apply for it?
reply I texted you with the number in 4649
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by IneedHelpPlz

room taken a while ago, sorry man.
You can still apply for student finance, do it as soon as possible. There's a couple of rooms that I need filling near College Lane Campus for £270pppm inc broadband only. £350 deposit
Reply 4
Original post by HaydnHaydnHaydn
You can still apply for student finance, do it as soon as possible. There's a couple of rooms that I need filling near College Lane Campus for £270pppm inc broadband only. £350 deposit

Hi there i am interested in a room and am happy to pay the deposit on the 25th of september. Could you get back to me with your contact details?
Original post by ass1
Hi there i am interested in a room and am happy to pay the deposit on the 25th of september. Could you get back to me with your contact details?

Sure thing 07943873671. Text me as soon as
Original post by IneedHelpPlz

Are you still looking for a room?
Hey there,i am also still looking for accommodation i know its a bit late but if there is anything please give me the details

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending