The Student Room Group

Sky Graduate Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jsuom
I was successful in the initial application and invited to take the numerical test about 2 weeks after I applied. Though, some of the schemes don't require online tests I believe.

I took that test last week and I am now waiting to hear back from them to see if I get a telephone interview. They said in their email that they will be in touch in a few weeks.

I'm on the same boat. What programme did u apply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by bankonthis
I'm on the same boat. What programme did u apply

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strategy. You?

Still heard nothing from them, it's coming up to two weeks. I'd like to hope I will get a response next week.
Original post by jsuom
Strategy. You?

Still heard nothing from them, it's coming up to two weeks. I'd like to hope I will get a response next week.

Marketing. Did their test nearly 2 weeks ago too. Their deadline is just gone so they r starting to process the application now. Do u know if they send out auto rejection if u don't meet test bench mark
Reply 23
Marketing. Did their test nearly 2 weeks ago too. Their deadline is just gone so they r starting to process the application now. Do u know if they send out auto rejection if u don't meet test bench mark

I wish I could says yes but I honestly have no idea.
Reply 24

Hey what was they Marketing test like? Was it more competency or 'how you fit with our culture' based?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TVLover
Hey what was they Marketing test like? Was it more competency or 'how you fit with our culture' based?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry didn't realized I put marketing. I read the marketing bit somewhere and subconsciously wrote it. :biggrin: it was for finance, shl the standard test

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Sorry didn't realized I put marketing. I read the marketing bit somewhere and subconsciously wrote it. :biggrin: it was for finance, shl the standard test

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was a bit surprised! Cos i think there is no Marketing test, though there may be some sort of culture fit thing. Thought I'd missed something!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Has anyone had a response since completing their tests??? It's been nearly a month since I completed the numerical test and I've heard nothing so far.
Original post by jsuom
Has anyone had a response since completing their tests??? It's been nearly a month since I completed the numerical test and I've heard nothing so far.

Nope. Same boat. Have you tried calling them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Nope. Same boat. Have you tried calling them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. If I don't get a response by Thursday I may call them Friday morning.
Hey! I applied for the Marketing program in September. It still says my application is under review. I also got an e-mail from them saying that I would be contacted by January 2015, at the latest. Has anyone else got a response for the Marketing program to say if they have made it to the next round or did you get any responses that you were denied? I am a little worried.
Original post by SportsNuts
Hey! I applied for the Marketing program in September. It still says my application is under review. I also got an e-mail from them saying that I would be contacted by January 2015, at the latest. Has anyone else got a response for the Marketing program to say if they have made it to the next round or did you get any responses that you were denied? I am a little worried.

Most of us hasn't heard anything since tests. Its been a month now
Yeah I haven't heard anything from the Marketing scheme and I applied in September! Starting to think they've just forgotten about it!
It seems like we are all in the same boat! So perhaps we just have to have a little more patience. :smile:
Reply 34
Does anyone know their HR number?
Reply 35
Original post by margiebargie
Yeah I haven't heard anything from the Marketing scheme and I applied in September! Starting to think they've just forgotten about it!

Hi, I also applied for the marketing scheme back in September and not heard anything from them at all since applying, so guess we're on the same boat!
Reply 36
Hey guys, has anyone had any feedback yet?

I passed the application and telephone interview and will be going to their assessment centre next week. Excited!
Reply 37
Original post by TheBane
Hey guys, has anyone had any feedback yet?

I passed the application and telephone interview and will be going to their assessment centre next week. Excited!

I'm gonna bombard you with questions haha but;
What scheme did you apply for?
How long did it take them to invite you to have a telephone interview?
When did you have your interview?

You seem to be far in the process but myself and others seem to still be waiting to see whether we get a telephone interview.
Reply 38
Original post by jsuom
I'm gonna bombard you with questions haha but;
What scheme did you apply for?
How long did it take them to invite you to have a telephone interview?
When did you have your interview?

You seem to be far in the process but myself and others seem to still be waiting to see whether we get a telephone interview.

Lol no worries. Its for the marketing programme, they emailed me 2 weeks after the application deadline for the telephone interview and they got back to me in just over a week after the telephone interview to invite me to assessment centre.

Which one did you apply for?
Reply 39
Original post by TheBane
Lol no worries. Its for the marketing programme, they emailed me 2 weeks after the application deadline for the telephone interview and they got back to me in just over a week after the telephone interview to invite me to assessment centre.

Which one did you apply for?

Nice! I applied for the strategy programme. I completed the tests over a month ago now and I still have not heard anything back..

Quick Reply

Latest