The Student Room Group

Picture editing help...rep available

I need to get a passport picture sorted out for uni, so I took one on my Digicam which I'm sending off to get printed.
Only problem is the picture is not in the middle, and there isn'e enough white in the picture, if you see what I mean :confused:
Anyone competent with Photoshop/pic editing programmes, and willing to help?
Just PM me, and I'll send the picture (I'm not putting it on the internet - especially considering how bad it is :redface: )
I could just keep taking pictures on my camera, but I can't get it quite right :mad: and I've given up.
Thanks everyone :biggrin:

Sorry Mods - I really did not know where to put this!
Reply 1
dont know what you mean, why not just get a proper one done it would be far easier
Reply 2
Queen_A
I need to get a passport picture sorted out for uni, so I took one on my Digicam which I'm sending off to get printed.
Only problem is the picture is not in the middle, and there isn'e enough white in the picture, if you see what I mean :confused:
Anyone competent with Photoshop/pic editing programmes, and willing to help?
Just PM me, and I'll send the picture (I'm not putting it on the internet - especially considering how bad it is :redface: )
I could just keep taking pictures on my camera, but I can't get it quite right :mad: and I've given up.
Thanks everyone :biggrin:

Sorry Mods - I really did not know where to put this!

See if anyone in the Photoshopping soc can help you :wink: I'd have a go, but I doubt I'm as good as some of the others in the soc.
Reply 3
you can't just move it to the middle of a blank board and then you'd have white?
Reply 4
ill sort it out for ya
Reply 5
I'll have a go if none of these lot prove to be any help chaps
Reply 6
The lengths some people will go to for, what, 4 rep points? Honestly, just ask in the Photoshopping soc - I'm sure someone there will do it for you, with or without the temptation of a few rep points...and since the regular posters in that soc appear to be VERY good with Photoshop, I can pretty much guarantee that SOMEONE there would do a good job of it :smile:

Here is the link to the photoshopping soc, if you want to take that route (and I really suggest you do :wink:)
Reply 7
well said ^
Reply 8
This Wasnt Quoted
iv heard tsr member is very good at photoshoppin an belong the photoshop society.. maybe ask him
ok, ask me :biggrin: ill help!!
Reply 9
Thanks everyone for your help :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending