The Student Room Group

Do you girls go for younger guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by moonriver96
yep, especially for you :smile: You're way overdue mate :P

I assume you're referring to how much I rock :p: I'll be perennially 16 I suspect! Oh, I just realised I owe you some picture ;o

(I had a friend when I was 17 who had a 48yo mistress. Whips, chains, gimpsuits, and everything :lol: So it can happen!)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samba
I assume you're referring to how much I rock :p: I'll be perennially 16 I suspect! Oh, I just realised I owe you some picture ;o

(I had a friend when I was 17 who had a 48yo mistress. Whips, chains, gimpsuits, and everything :lol: So it can happen!)

i meant maturity wise lol xD and yeah you do, still waiting for you and NP ya know. also, EWW 48? Da f u q? Bet she was all sagging and everything o_O
Reply 42
Original post by moonriver96
i meant maturity wise lol xD and yeah you do, still waiting for you and NP ya know. also, EWW 48? Da f u q? Bet she was all sagging and everything o_O

Ahh fu, I ain't that bad! :sad: Haha I never met her, but he said it was the best relationship he'd ever had, he learned so much and it lasted 2 years! No idea if it started or ended when he was 17 though; I'd hope started!

Moral of the story: Wear a gimp suit and you can pull older women!
Reply 43
Original post by Inazuma
Indeed. but an academic year below is a lot. Especially when considering males.

Is it, do "academics" even come into it? A person is shaped by what they've seen and done not by their school year..
Reply 44
Can't really speak for every girl out there! But personally, I do have love for the older man!lol Like 8-9 years. I guess it's cos most guys closer to my age are incredibly immature and just don't know how to behave with a girl.:yep:
Original post by Tom78
Is it, do "academics" even come into it? A person is shaped by what they've seen and done not by their school year..

Somewhat true, but I mean more that an academic year younger 18yo is younger than a same year 18yo - and the company of their peers is also an influence.

p.s.
I still love your sig. Should change your name to Mads.
Original post by samba
Ahh fu, I ain't that bad! :sad: Hah:eek:a I never met her, but he said it was the best relationship he'd ever had, he learned so much and it lasted 2 years! No idea if it started or ended when he was 17 though; I'd hope started!

Moral of the story: Wear a gimp suit and you can pull older women!

:biggrin::biggrin: and looool because every relationship between an almost 50 y/o woman and a barely 17 y/o guy is the best, right?:rolleyes: but tbf, 2 years is a long time. how much sex is there to learn?! cos i doubt they spent time together doing/talking about anything else:lol:
basically: no
Reply 48
Original post by Inazuma
Somewhat true, but I mean more that an academic year younger 18yo is younger than a same year 18yo - and the company of their peers is also an influence.

p.s.
I still love your sig. Should change your name to Mads.

Still though I wouldn't just assume a younger person would automatically have more immature traits :tongue:.

It is, that's me. Check out my jaw line :wink:
Reply 49
I might consider 1 year younger (I'm 22) but definitely not any younger than that. And preferably older.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
I would date a guy who is 19 (I am 21) but it all depends on his maturity level and so.
Reply 51
I generally prefer older guys still within there 20’s.
Reply 52
My last girlfriend was a year older than me and the girl I was with before that was 2 years older so it can happen! This was during school/sixth form as well so the difference is even more pronounced in my opinion. Maybe it's my school but a few of my friends have been in similar situations too, as long as you're mature enough there's no reason a girl shouldn't go for you just cause you're a little bit younger. Be confident bromigo and make her yours (inb4 feminist hate about women not being objects)
It really depends on maturity - if the guy's already in my circle of friends chances are he'd be mature enough. Although as I'm 17, I'd probably only date someone a year younger max (and have, but I think two years is pushing it - especially as I mainly hang out with 18/19 year olds)
Reply 54
Double post please delete.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 55
My boyfriend is two years younger than me. I also know a few other women who have/had partners a bit younger than them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I prefer someone the same age as me or slightly older.
Reply 57
Why do guys complain about this? Surely this is a good thing that in your 20s you can still get those 17-19 year olds!
Well I was 18 and my ex was 25 so yes, we lasted 9 months. The aged didn't impact our relationship in the slightest just her trust issues did.
Original post by AR_95
In today's society it's completely normal for say a 19 year old female to be dating a guy who's say 4 or 5 years older than him. But what if it was the other way around. How often does it actually happen?

Would you girls ever go for younger guys. If yes, how much of a gap is the absolute maximum, and if no, then why not?

Spoiler

Edit : this is mainly aimed at Uni students/ people 19/20+

ive known a few older girls who didnt mind
in general yeh they do mind tho.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending