The Student Room Group

Grades Grades Grades

Hello,

I really want to study biological science and potentially at the university of oxford. At AS-level I obtained
History - 99%
Biology 92%
Business 95%
Chemistry 88%.

I understand they are good marks and have taken History, biology and chemistry forward with A level predictions of A*A*A* and got 9A* at GCSE. I am Just wondering if anyone else knew anything about biology requirements in more detail for any university and whether it is my best option etc? Also does it matter that I do not have maths?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by joshuathomas1997
Hello,

I really want to study biological science and potentially at the university of oxford. At AS-level I obtained
History - 99%
Biology 92%
Business 95%
Chemistry 88%.

I understand they are good marks and have taken History, biology and chemistry forward with A level predictions of A*A*A* and got 9A* at GCSE. I am Just wondering if anyone else knew anything about biology requirements in more detail for any university and whether it is my best option etc? Also does it matter that I do not have maths?

Thanks in advance!

You definitely have good grades. Now spank the personal statement and interviews and you have a good chance.
Original post by SamTheMan95
You definitely have good grades. Now spank the personal statement and interviews and you have a good chance.

Thanks! I do very much hope so! Are you currently studying and if so where/what? Do you have any further advice at all that may help? I am new to the student room and a bit rusty at the moment.
Reply 3
Original post by joshuathomas1997
Thanks! I do very much hope so! Are you currently studying and if so where/what? Do you have any further advice at all that may help? I am new to the student room and a bit rusty at the moment.

Go onto the ucas course search page for 2015 and look at what the course for each uni offering it requires. You can search via this. :h:

But to be honest with those grades you should be fine to go almost anywhere. :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest