The Student Room Group

Invited to stay at girls house (not gf)

Hi again,

I have once again been invited to stay at a girls flat, who I met 3 months ago, as I said in my previous thread. Yes it would involve me travelling, but that doesn't really bother me tbh . We talk usually each weekend or some weekdays via text but I honestly cannot figure what she wants, just a friend or something more. I've travelled all around the world so the travelling to Switzerland does not really bother me.

I like her as person, but she is quite good looking and I am well, not, whether this has much do to do with it or not.

Any tips/advise
Don't get catfished bro.
Guaranteed she's an 87 year old bloke with a 3ft long pube beard.

Have fun.
Original post by testing123test
Hi again,

I have once again been invited to stay at a girls flat, who I met 3 months ago, as I said in my previous thread. Yes it would involve me travelling, but that doesn't really bother me tbh . We talk usually each weekend or some weekdays via text but I honestly cannot figure what she wants, just a friend or something more. I've travelled all around the world so the travelling to Switzerland does not really bother me.

I like her as person, but she is quite good looking and I am well, not, whether this has much do to do with it or not.

Any tips/advise

Have you ever met her?

& if you wanna **** then go for it, if not then don't go unless you're like super besties haha
Reply 4
going to Switzerland for for a ****?

lol wot
Have you reverse image searched the photos she sent you (if she sent any)?
This may end up like the movie taken lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I may have not explained the situation fully. I met this girl before, we went to a club, another guy started to to dance up to her, I tend to get to know someone before doing anything, any ways, they made out.

To be clear again, I have met this person and we get on really well together.

BTW this was about 6 months ago.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Well, of all the reasons to go to Switzerland, to shack up with some strange girl is one of the best.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Clip
Well, of all the reason to go to Switzerland, to shack up with some strange girl is one of the best.

I don't even know if she has a boyfriend but I will go for the hell of it, what's the worst that could happen:rolleyes:

But you sir made me laugh with the response!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending