The Student Room Group

How many GCSE subjects are you doing/have done?

I did core science and geography last year and this year I'm doing 6 GCSE's and a BTEC(I'm working on getting the subject changed to GCSE. BTEC is worthless to me).
8 GCSE's doesn't seem like that much too me.

Scroll to see replies

Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
I think in total (my actual GCSEs, not courses etc. like FSMQ or Language Leaders)...

I'm doing about 13.5 GCSEs< .5 for Citz Short Course :tongue:

Original post by quinoa
I did core science and geography last year and this year I'm doing 6 GCSE's and a BTEC(I'm working on getting the subject changed to GCSE. BTEC is worthless to me).
8 GCSE's doesn't seem like that much too me.

As long as you get the grades you want/need, having 'only' 8 GCSEs doesn't matter. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

And then the equivalent of about 3-5
This will quickly become an ego stroking thread...

Reply 5
Maths-A*
Physics-A* (100% in exams!)
Biology-A*
Chemistry-A*
History-A*
Science-A
Geography-A
German-A
English Literature-A
Philosophy&Ethics-A
ICT-A
English Language-B
I'm doing 10 at the moment :smile:
Reply 7
11. Why is everyone posting their grades? OP doesn't ask for it, stop using this thread as a means to inflate your ego

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Dylann
11. Why is everyone posting their grades? OP doesn't ask for it, stop using this thread as a means to inflate your ego

Posted from TSR Mobile

No! I'll inflate my ego whenever I like!
Is there a rule saying I am not allowed to boost my own confidence? (rhetorical(meaning do not answer that))
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Dylann

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only 2 people have done that so direct this to them please not 'everyone'. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dylandcd
No! I'll inflate my ego whenever I like!
Is there a rule saying I am not allowed to boost my own confidence? (rhetorical(meaning do not answer that))

Not much to inflate ego about anyway...
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Not much to inflate ego about anyway...

I do not understand? I got near perfection in all of my science and mathematics GCSEs (got 100% in physics). Most of the other GCSEs are pointless really.
Reply 12
Original post by dylandcd
I do not understand? I got near perfection in all of my science and mathematics GCSEs (got 100% in physics). Most of the other GCSEs are pointless really.

:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did 8 IGCSEs, 2 of them of was a Double Award and 1 was the DiDA thing in ICT
I did 12 :u:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I did 12 :u:

18 GCSE's - Most of which are A/A*
Original post by Somali Kamikaze
18 GCSE's - Most of which are A/A*

:bricks:
Reply 17
10. Same amount of GCSEs as everyone did in my school. We couldn't do more neither could we do less. :indiff:,
In college now but received 10 GCSE's and 1 BTEC (Equivalent to 4 GCSE's)
I do 8, my school doesn't offer anymore nor less... In Northern Ireland most of the schools I know of around my area whether it would be grammar or comprehensive they all do 10 or less GCSEs.

Quick Reply

Latest