The Student Room Group

The Apprentice 2014 - Chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

"Nameless..." :s-smilie:
Roisin will win.

Fully expect Sanjay or Daniel to go next week.
My opinions of the remaining candidates..

Bianca - Useless, was lucky to win the American task and should have gone

Daniel - A whiny little bitch. Not seen anything to suggest he's brilliant, he's just a used car salesman. Hope he goes.

Felipe - When he leads he does look to be a bit out of his depth however he's a great team player (hence why i don't think he's been in the boardroom when not leader) and i do think he's got something brilliant in him. Not sure what to make of his chances.

Katie - Can't fault her, she will be in the final.

Mark - I think as a person he's a great manager and has the personality to charm the pants off women however i'm not sure he has the brilliance of some of the other candidates and i do wonder if that charm is covering that up

Roisin - Can be a bit dry but i think she's a perfect candidate and potential winner.

Sanjay - I'd say he's moderate in the sense that i think he's moderately good and moderately special but in this field i don't see a victory.

Solomon - Under the radar a lot but i think he's a lot like Felipe. I don't think management is his strength but i do think he has something about him.

So the 4 interview candidates for me will be..

Katie
Roisin
Felipe
Solomon

*Possibly replace Felipe or Solomon with Mark
Bianca, Daniel and Sanjay need to go
I'd prefer Bianca over Felipe tbh
Original post by Rakas21

So the 4 interview candidates for me will be..

Katie
Roisin
Felipe
Solomon

*Possibly replace Felipe or Solomon with Mark

Agreed but Mark instead of Filipe for me. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheBlueBiro
Agreed but Mark instead of Filipe for me. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, me too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually I would want Mark to be interviewed just to see him get destroyed :tongue:
Reply 648
Original post by Slowbro93
Actually I would want Mark to be interviewed just to see him get destroyed :tongue:

same :colone:
Original post by interact
james's speech was pathetic, covering up for treating roshin like a dog. he seems the type of person who would find it acceptable to beat his wife up. obviously must have been under pressure

Original post by SuziieB
James seems a little abusive. Especially to women. I'm glad he's gone.

Lol I was literally thinking the same thing (just caught up now, no 5am start tomorrow!). Thing is though I don't think he actually realises what he's doing, he doesn't have the sophistication to be a master manipulator, I think it's purely his arrogance seeping out. Any challenge to him is deemed as a personal slight against him and must be responded to with a victim complex/passive aggressive manner. I don't think he'd beat his girlfriend/wife, but I think he;d potentially be quite emotionally abusive. His failings is her fault, not enough money is her fault, anything negative cannot be to do with him and any failing must be caused by someone else distracting him. But again as I say, I don't think it's a deliberate/callous way to manipulate/distress those around him, he just seems totally emotionally immature. He's sort of like a kid in primary school/early secondary school who likes a girl, and due to his emotional immaturity his approach to deal with this is to actually harass her to get her attention.

Seems there's a bit of hate towards him but I like Mark, more than Sanjay for sure. Sanjay is way too one dimensional and fact is selling is always a big aspect of this series, Mark can be endearing, Sanjay seems quite awkward. People say Mark is fake, but...so what lol? If that's what it takes to win that's what you do, as Sugar says, they're sharks. I'd like a final with Mark & Roisin for sure, think Felippe is in big trouble, nice guys never make it all the way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Roisin to win. I've never been so sure of anything in my life.
In addiyion to Filipe, I haven't seen much of a business acumen to him. Although iy may he that I haven't observed his part in tasks yet
Original post by KingGoonIan
Bianca, Daniel and Sanjay need to go

Bianca's in the final lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MsFahima
Who the hell are these people? :tongue:

oops sorry Ms Fahima Nathan=Mark and Adam=Daniel, dunno whyyyy I wrote those names!!! :dontknow:

i was so sure nathan was called mark and adam daniel!!!!
Original post by joey11223
Lol I was literally thinking the same thing (just caught up now, no 5am start tomorrow!). Thing is though I don't think he actually realises what he's doing, he doesn't have the sophistication to be a master manipulator, I think it's purely his arrogance seeping out. Any challenge to him is deemed as a personal slight against him and must be responded to with a victim complex/passive aggressive manner. I don't think he'd beat his girlfriend/wife, but I think he;d potentially be quite emotionally abusive. His failings is her fault, not enough money is her fault, anything negative cannot be to do with him and any failing must be caused by someone else distracting him. But again as I say, I don't think it's a deliberate/callous way to manipulate/distress those around him, he just seems totally emotionally immature. He's sort of like a kid in primary school/early secondary school who likes a girl, and due to his emotional immaturity his approach to deal with this is to actually harass her to get her attention.

Seems there's a bit of hate towards him but I like Mark, more than Sanjay for sure. Sanjay is way too one dimensional and fact is selling is always a big aspect of this series, Mark can be endearing, Sanjay seems quite awkward. People say Mark is fake, but...so what lol? If that's what it takes to win that's what you do, as Sugar says, they're sharks. I'd like a final with Mark & Roisin for sure, think Felippe is in big trouble, nice guys never make it all the way.

haha yes that's exactly what I thought about James and I'm thinking Mark and Roshin too, but got to wait for their business plans, they might be rubbish!!!!!!
todays episodes gonna be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Original post by Kool_Panda
Nah, it's got to be Derek to win really.

lolol
Felipe to get fired soon.
Original post by grassntai
Bianca's in the final lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you stop it with the spoilers??
Tonight will be the best task of the series - just wish James was around for it.

Quick Reply

Latest