The Student Room Group

I had a low UKCAT Score!! Where should I apply?

Hi Guys,
I am applying for medicine this year. I am predicted A*AA and got 7 A*s and 4 A's at GCSE. I came from a very bad high school and so I got this mentioned in my personal statement.
I am thinking of applying to Birmingham, Liverpool and Leeds at the moment but cannot decide what my fourth option will be.
I got a very low UKCAT score averaging only 600. I was thinking of applying to Lancaster but they have very limited spaces (54 in total). Any advice on where I should apply would be really appreciated.
Reply 1
i thought anything above 600 was good?
Reply 2
You see I am confused and vary of applying to a UKCAT uni in case that is low :frown:
Original post by stendulkar
Hi Guys,
I am applying for medicine this year. I am predicted A*AA and got 7 A*s and 4 A's at GCSE. I came from a very bad high school and so I got this mentioned in my personal statement.
I am thinking of applying to Birmingham, Liverpool and Leeds at the moment but cannot decide what my fourth option will be.
I got a very low UKCAT score averaging only 600. I was thinking of applying to Lancaster but they have very limited spaces (54 in total). Any advice on where I should apply would be really appreciated.

BSMS (BMAT), Lancaster, Keele, Bristol could all be good, maybe UEA :smile:
Reply 4
I qualify for Access to Leeds so that may work in my favour :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending