The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
thought it was the 29th. and no it doesnt sound stupid, i hadnt even given it a thought lol. where you staying in cuths?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Im staying at PF and im pretty sure its 30th september i go down....the saturday. Maybe ur staying at the Baileys and the days are different?
Reply 3
im staying at refounder something lol. ill go for friday and sit in my parents car listening to the radio overnight till it opens.

what you studying?
Reply 4
Everyone at Cuths moves in on the Saturday. I'm in Refounders House at Parsons Field. I assume if we had specific times to arrive they would let us know in our handbooks, but I havn't received mine yet. I don't think there are any specific times though, just from 10am onwards.
Reply 5
Are you staying in one of those shared kitchen things?
Reply 6
Not in a kitchen no.
Reply 7
You could make a bed of interlinked knives and forks.
Reply 8
Mmmmm comfy.
Reply 9
arite you sarcy bastards no need! you knew what i meant!

are they mixed or all single sexed. either way im pretty screwed as im not the easiest person to get along with, and my culinary expertise stretch to pouring water over posh noodles and putting cheese strings on bread..
Reply 10
Well you won't be on my floor then. I insisted I could not share a flat with anyone who eats Cheese Strings.

Some are single sex, some are mixed. You don't find out until you get there.
Reply 11
i dont eat them i just sit and admire the way they separate with such ease, its almost hypnotic
Reply 12
i dont eat them i just sit and admire the way they separate with such ease, its almost hypnotic
Reply 13
Lol, everyone at PF moves in on the 30th, everyone on the bailey on the 31st. Doesn't matter what time you arrive, as long as it's in time for the meal in the evening. I suggest early afternoonish. See you all there! :smile:
Reply 14
I thought the dates were changed and everyone moved in on the 30th, at least thats what the JCR website says...
Reply 15
Oh, so it is. Sorry, was just assuming it would be the same as last year! I should really know this seeing as I'm a freshers rep.....:s:
And september only has 30 days :P
Reply 17
Ok ok I'm tired :frown:
Sorry, just being pedantic to put off researching ALL accountants in the South-West
theres lots of them
Reply 19
Sounds thrilling.....:dong: Good luck with that!

Latest