Reply 2
Original post by acireric
I am :smile:
I'm sure there are loads of people applying

Ohhh really! I sent my application off Thursday! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by rachwilko03
Ohhh really! I sent my application off Thursday! :smile:

Just got it sent. Have you received any acknowledgement email from LSE?
Reply 4
Just got it sent. Have you received any acknowledgement email from LSE?

Yes I have, does that mean they have read it/looked over it? Or just simply got the application from UCAS
Reply 5
Yes I have, does that mean they have read it/looked over it? Or just simply got the application from UCAS

No idea because I haven't even got an email from them yet. Got it sent during the weekend so...
Reply 6
No idea because I haven't even got an email from them yet. Got it sent during the weekend so...

What are your AS and predicted? If you don't mind me asking :smile:
Reply 7
What are your AS and predicted? If you don't mind me asking :smile:

No problem. 4As at AS and 3A*s in A2, although I think the predictions are a bit exaggerated haha. Also did Chinese AS and A2 and got an A*.
Reply 8
No problem. 4As at AS and 3A*s in A2, although I think the predictions are a bit exaggerated haha. Also did Chinese AS and A2 and got an A*.

Wowwwwww that's impressive. I see no chance of you getting turned down.
Reply 9
Wowwwwww that's impressive. I see no chance of you getting turned down.

In fact there are like 2000+ applicants every year for the Law course and some people might do like 4+ A2 subjects so I am not in any advantaged position tbh. For LSE I don't even know what type of people they are looking at! Probably those who will suit the LSE100, I guess. What subjects are you doing?
Reply 10
In fact there are like 2000+ applicants every year for the Law course and some people might do like 4+ A2 subjects so I am not in any advantaged position tbh. For LSE I don't even know what type of people they are looking at! Probably those who will suit the LSE100, I guess. What subjects are you doing?

I do Law sociology and history. I got AAAB at AS and I'm predicted A* A* A, so not as good as you but still hope I get considered but you never know these days :frown:
I do Law sociology and history. I got AAAB at AS and I'm predicted A* A* A, so not as good as you but still hope I get considered but you never know these days :frown:

You never know! Sociology might help you a bit, as LSE is social sciences-focused. I think as long as your prediction exceeds A*AA you have a fair chance. Don't worry:smile:
Reply 12
You never know! Sociology might help you a bit, as LSE is social sciences-focused. I think as long as your prediction exceeds A*AA you have a fair chance. Don't worry:smile:

That's a good point! Thank you, you've made me feel a little more confident! :smile:
That's a good point! Thank you, you've made me feel a little more confident! :smile:

Anyone who has done their best deserves confidence :wink: Good luck with all your applications
Reply 14
Anyone who has done their best deserves confidence :wink: Good luck with all your applications

Where else have you applied? Good luck with everything and let me know if you hear anything from any uni!
Where else have you applied? Good luck with everything and let me know if you hear anything from any uni!

Sure! Keep me updated with yours as well.
Oxford Durham Warwick Exeter
Reply 16
Sure! Keep me updated with yours as well.
Oxford Durham Warwick Exeter

I've applied to Oxford and Warwick also!
How many emails would one receive before getting his/her offer at LSE? Thanks for your help guys
Reply 18
Original post by Just_asking_you
How many emails would one receive before getting his/her offer at LSE? Thanks for your help guys

Not sure, told me other day it will take another 8 weeks. Not expecting a reply till next year... Only 16% get an offer...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure, told me other day it will take another 8 weeks. Not expecting a reply till next year... Only 16% get an offer...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also received the 8 week email but without a fees questionnaire attached........I am so worried:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending