The Student Room Group

[Kind of urgent] Which unis should I apply to?

Hi guys, this is pretty urgent now as the UCAS deadline is tomorrow and I'm sat here thinking about career choices! I've finished my A levels and am currently in my gap year, I got A*A*A in maths, physics and furthermaths respectively. 3/5 of my choices are at physics unis, hence my personal statement is completely geared towards physics, and imperial and warwick have guaraunteed me offers. BUT I also like engineering! Which unis should I apply to for my other options, which are good but would also be a safe bet should I choose to change my mind about physics? THANKS!
And Southampton?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Why not apply now with your 3 current choices so you meet the deadline and then add 2 more universities later when you've had more time to research things?
Reply 4
Original post by marple
Why not apply now with your 3 current choices so you meet the deadline and then add 2 more universities later when you've had more time to research things?

Ohhh that's possible? My god, I'm a dumbass. You're a lifesaver. I can't thank you enough!!! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by ninjacat
Ohhh that's possible? My god, I'm a dumbass. You're a lifesaver. I can't thank you enough!!! :biggrin:

Just be aware you can't add/change your Personal Statement if you do that. Also the 15 Oct deadline is for Oxbridge/medic applications only.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by jneill
Just be aware you can't add/change your Personal Statement if you do that. Also the 15 Oct deadline is for Oxbridge/medic applications only.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, thanks. Do you think having a physics personal statement when applying for an engineering course will hinder me?
Reply 7
Original post by ninjacat

Glad to have helped. You can add universities up to the 15 January deadline TSR article:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/How_to_Avoid_Getting_5_Rejections

has some good advice on this.

As jneill says, you can't change your Statement though.

Quick Reply

Latest