The Student Room Group

How many people have you slept with?

Scroll to see replies

I've slept with 3. I'm not bothered on how many people a partner has slept with. My husband was a virgin though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
I've slept with 3. I'm not bothered on how many people a partner has slept with. My husband was a virgin though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Disturbing
Original post by anonymous
virgin

you don't say
Reply 23
Casual sex is overrated. My opinion.. A waste of time, energy and body.. When you finally meet the one, what's left when you've given it all
Original post by ifmtg
Casual sex is overrated. My opinion.. A waste of time, energy and body.. When you finally meet the one, what's left when you've given it all

:lolwut: it's not like you lose anything when you have sex with someone. You're not giving anything away

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
:lolwut: it's not like you lose anything when you have sex with someone. You're not giving anything away

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sshh you he has a point
Reply 26

Posted from TSR Mobile

True but at the same time whats to distinguish physically between a perfect stranger and a soul mate if you've done everything with both :tongue: Its personal preference in my opinion, no number is correct :P
Original post by Black Cat

Sex bomb. Lothario. Playaaaaaa.

All the above.
Original post by beaverhausen
Sex bomb. Lothario. Playaaaaaa.

All the above.

You could be my 37 :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Sshh you he has a point

No he doesn't.

Original post by Audi
True but at the same time whats to distinguish physically between a perfect stranger and a soul mate if you've done everything with both :tongue: Its personal preference in my opinion, no number is correct :P

I don't believe in soul mates..
Original post by Black Cat
You could be my 37 :wink:

Ready when you are stud muffin (;
I don't know; around 10?
No he doesn't.

I don't believe in soul mates..

Why don't you believe in soul mates??????
Original post by Anonymous
Why don't you believe in soul mates??????

I dunno, I just don't believe that there's one special person you're destined to be with. There's just people you find attractive, and people you get on well with and can fall in love with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stopped counting after I spent 6 months in Magaluf.

People I cared about 4.
Original post by beaverhausen
Ready when you are stud muffin (;

Reply 39
I dunno, I just don't believe that there's one special person you're destined to be with. There's just people you find attractive, and people you get on well with and can fall in love with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So under that logic, will you get married?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending