The Student Room Group

Leaving my part time job at Morrisons

I currently am working part-time at Morrisons, 8 hours a week, but a different job has come up and its perfect for me, like in a field of something I am interested in.
I have been working at morrisons for about a year now and was just wondering how many days/weeks notice? Will I get paid the remainder of my holidays?
Any advice would help, Ive wrote a notice and I am just wondering what date to put on as I have a shift 5-9 tomorrow
One weeks notice, no holidays paid I'm afraid unless they changed that recently. Make sure to have a written, dated and signed notice to hand in to HR.
Original post by DanTheBarista
I currently am working part-time at Morrisons, 8 hours a week, but a different job has come up and its perfect for me, like in a field of something I am interested in.
I have been working at morrisons for about a year now and was just wondering how many days/weeks notice? Will I get paid the remainder of my holidays?
Any advice would help, Ive wrote a notice and I am just wondering what date to put on as I have a shift 5-9 tomorrow

You'll only get paid for your holidays if you haven't had your entitlement (pro-rata) for this tax year. You won't get the full amount though, I'm afraid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending