The Student Room Group

I am Vietnamese and no white girl likes me.

But I like white girls. I have a very nice personality, I am generous, and I would defend them with my life (if i met the right girl). But they do not give me a chance because I am Vietnamese :frown: .

Only 'yellow' guys I see with any white girls are sell outs, they are so white. I hate those types of men, they become so "white" to fit in. Sell outs.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Are you short, scrawny and feminine looking? If yes, then that's probably why. White girls generally like taller and manly looking men.
Reply 2
Original post by elohssa
Are you short, scrawny and feminine looking? If yes, then that's probably why. White girls generally like taller and manly looking men.

I dress well and I am a gentleman. Does this not really count? I do not see why I have to white myself up and go to the gym like those white boy wannabes.
Reply 3

This is my style. Sorry, for anonymity I do not want to post clearer face pictures.
So what if you don't attract white girls OP...?
Why not go for the Japanese, Korean or Chinese girls?
There's nothing wrong with you.
White girls are ugly, anyway.
Reply 6
Original post by inachigeek21
So what if you don't attract white girls OP...?
Why not go for the Japanese, Korean or Chinese girls?
There's nothing wrong with you.

Because I want choice you know. Other people have choice, I want choice too.
Most British girls are fugly and have fugly personalities. Asian girls are more beautiful anyway.
Reply 8
Original post by Tom_Ford
But I like white girls. I have a very nice personality, I am generous, and I would defend them with my life (if i met the right girl). But they do not give me a chance because I am Vietnamese :frown: .

Only 'yellow' guys I see with any white girls are sell outs, they are so white. I hate those types of men, they become so "white" to fit in. Sell outs.

You're criticising white girls for not giving you are chance because of your race, whilst you are generalising them and going for them because they're white? I smell hypocrisy...

People are so subjective, qualities they want/believe to have are usually different from what others see them as having. Both "I have a very nice personality" and "I dress well and I am a gentleman." are subjective on their own. We cannot give you an idea of your situation on a silly internet forum.

Oriental guys in western countries will be perceived as stereotypically short, nerdy, shy and 'lost'. Oriental to oriental we know this is not a true generalization. But to break this stereotype for dating white girls in western countries, they would as you would say 'whiten' themselves.

You may think I am a prick, but interracial relationships are a 21st century thing or lets say late 20th century thing; I am pretty against them not because I am racist but due to 'eventual incompatibility' of certain traits: ideals, values, culture and tradition.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
British women are the sexiest on earth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How have you inferred that this is the cause?
It's not because you are Vietnamese. I know a Vietnamese guy who has had success with white girls. But dressing well and being a gentleman in and of itself is not enough. I know a guy who ticks those boxes and isn't bad looking either. But you need more. You need an interesting and confident personality and (to an arguable extent) looks. My Vietnamese friend ticks all the boxes. He is good looking, is very interesting to talk to and has confidence that I myself envy.

I can tell from your post, that you are at least lacking in the confidence area, at least with white girls, as you are making excuses to us (and yourself) for not garnering any interest (that you are aware of) from them. That there, I would say from your post, is your main problem.
(edited 9 years ago)

Why do they have to be white. And how does it make you a sell out to act differently to how you act. If girls are honestly saying they don't like you because your Vietnamese its either they're shallow or they don't want to hurting your feelings on a different matter.

Take some deep breaths act nice and polite to everyone you meet and one day a girl will reward you with the attention you feel you deserve.

Stay safe bro.
Probably your attitude I'm sorry to say...

Don't come on here like 'I would defend them with my life'
and then switch to psycho mode with
'sell outs' and 'white boy wannabes'

'white myself up and go to the gym' < what the hell does that even mean (OP please don't answer, I don't actually want to know).

Not all white girls are uninterested Vietnamese guys so at some point you may find someone.

What you've got to understand is you are seeking out a particular race...and so will the girls be...so you can't turn around and be like 'hell no these white girls aren't feeling me' ...when you are doing the whole 'I date white girls only' thing.

See what I'm saying?
Original post by MaseratiJay
Probably your attitude I'm sorry to say...
'white myself up and go to the gym' < what the hell does that even mean (OP please don't answer, I don't actually want to know).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fair-Lovely-Cream-vitamin-Darkening/dp/B005ER6XMS

Oh I see, did he mean literally? Hmmm interesting!
White girls are ugly and bad inside
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
White girls are ugly and bad inside

Obvious troll is obvious...
Original post by solarplexus

You may think I am a prick, but interracial relationships are a 21st century thing or lets say late 20th century thing; I am pretty against them not because I am racist but due to 'eventual incompatibility' of certain traits: ideals, values, culture and tradition.

No I disagree entirely.

Eventual incompatibility is nonsense when so many people over here have integrated to society. My mate's white and is with a girl who spent most her life in India. I know many black guys in relationships with white girls e.g. and there's no problem there and vice versa with white guys and black girls.

I have nothing to say with OP it's just a case of trying your luck and making that gwap. The girls will flock to you. Money gives you at least 2 numbers above your actual attractiveness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending