The Student Room Group

When is the 2015 UCAS Teacher Training Applications due in

Is it March 2015?
It opened on 28th oct, so coming up for 2 weeks ago now. Get looking on the UCAS website for courses x

There is a thread up and running full of advice about this years applications.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
when is the deadline for applying on UCAS for the PGCE ? I am halfway through my application i just have my personal statement left but does it end soon ?
Reply 3
when is the deadline for applying on UCAS for the PGCE ? I'm halfway through my application just have my personal statement left , but does it end soon ?
Original post by ShahdS
when is the deadline for applying on UCAS for the PGCE ? I'm halfway through my application just have my personal statement left , but does it end soon ?

I don't think there is a deadline as such. Apply 1 is open now, and Apply 2 will run from the start of January for people who didn't get a place with Apply 1. Many courses will close once they have enough applications, and some courses will reopen later in the year. It depends on the popularity of the course you're applying for.
Original post by ShahdS

There is no actual deadline. The application process opened on 28th October so from that time onwards universities have been receiving people's applications. Although the is no specific deadline the sooner you get your application sent of the more likely you are to receive a place as it is competitive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending